Denny’s Armour Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Armour Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Armour Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●FREE WiFi
- Rating 5.011/15/18Great food and fast pickup serviceResponse from Denny's11/15/18Thank you. We appreciate both the 5★ and your business!
- Rating 3.011/14/18The food was good but the service was lacking. I arrived on time to pick up my food only to stand at an empty front desk for 15 minutes before I was approached by an employee. The restaurant was not busy at the time. Maybe install a bell at the register like a hotel.Response from Denny's11/15/18Thank you for this information. We will use it to help us improve. We appreciate your business.
- Rating 5.08/7/18The online ordering makes it so much easier. The food is Always delicious.Response from Denny's8/8/18Thank you for the 5★. And thank you for your business!
- Rating 5.07/17/18Service was great and the food was excellent l!!Response from Denny's7/18/18Thank you for the 5★. And thank you for your business!
- Rating 5.07/11/18Love Dennys!!!Response from Denny's7/12/18Thank you for the 5★. And thank you for your business!
- Rating 1.03/26/18Not its best service. How can you forget a dressing when ordering a salad.
- Rating 5.012/27/17great food fast orders took maybe 10 minutes from call in time, came in just to pay while i wait and food was already being bagged. good customer service friendly staff
- Rating 3.010/30/17staff was very friendly and helpful, but order was missing an item and pancakes were too dark.
- Rating 2.010/2/17My pancakes were burnt so they were not appetizing. Everything else was fine.
- Rating 5.09/19/17Excellent service!!!
- Rating 5.09/14/17I order the same thing using the app once a week. The staff is always very nice & the food is amazing every time! Even when I reheat it later. Online ordering was a fantastic upgrade, it only takes me a min or less to sign in & hit reorder so that makes it way easier! The only issue I ever had was that online, for a breakfast side of biscuits, it says you get 2 & sometimes they only gave me 1. But I have to say these are the best biscuits I've ever had. They don't need jelly or extra butter, they're just perfect! :) so thank you!
- Rating 3.09/6/17very good food but my husband order country fried steak and he didnt get hos gravy on his steak and the for my sons sausage.
- Rating 1.09/5/17I ordered a pick up online and when I went in to pick it up I said, "Hello I am here for a pick up order." The lady looked to be in her 50 or 60's and rudley told me she doesn't have an order in my name so I went back to my car confused to go and get my phone from my car to bring in my confirmation email and the lady was again rude saying, "well that's an online order, not a pickup sooooo" like are you serious????? I've had jobs taking to go orders online & calling in and that was a complete joke and I will not be back.
- Rating 5.08/17/17Excellent food and service
- Rating 3.08/17/17I ordered online and still has to wait 20 minutes for my order. I can say that this was the first time it has happened. Everything ess was superb as per usual