Denny’s Torrence Avenue
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Torrence Avenue
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Torrence Avenue
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/11/18Good service
- Rating 2.011/28/18Please make sure to read the special requests when customers take time to type them in the box. My request was only partially granted. Also, the toast was burned.
- Rating 1.011/15/18The delivery service contracted by you delivered order over an hour later. Food was cold and unappealing.
- Rating 5.011/8/18Great service! My pick up order was correct, hot, and tasty!
- Rating 1.010/30/18Terrible service from start to finish. My order was taken from me since they use Door Dash instead of driving the food themselves. I explained to the manager there on the phone that I'm out of money and no food for my kids tonight and all she could say was "I'll be out of money if I make the food for you and your kids again" She also lied and said the GM won't be there to do a refund. Never getting food from there ever. And I will be contacting the GM who I know will not like how the customer service by both managers there let me and my kids to not receive food on 10/25/2018.
- Rating 5.010/4/18This was my first time ordering online at Denny’s. I ordered cheeseburgers and fries which were very large and delicious. The food was ready and packaged perfectly for travel. This will not be my last online order.
- Rating 5.09/21/18The service is always excellant even when they are busy i buy with the app and it comes to my house just when i am driving up from work on fridays i love it
- Rating 5.09/20/18Fast, friendly and delicious
- Rating 3.09/5/18The overall experience was good, but unfortunately my order was wrong. I didn’t feel the need to call because I’m sure they would have told me to just come pick up the correct order which takes away from the convenience of having it delivered. The food I did receive was good and delivery was quick.
- Rating 5.09/5/18Only good experiences
- Rating 5.08/28/18The food was just as I ordered and very good and hot. Thank you.
- Rating 2.08/21/18$5.99 slam special not shown on website. From which I placed my order. Ended up paying over $20 for two breakfast that have similar items as the $5.99 deal.
- Rating 2.07/31/18The burgers had no flavor. They were big but didn't taste like anything
- Rating 3.07/24/18Find a container where the bacon stays crispy because that container makes the bacon soggy. Also, the container sweats causing the good to taste watery.
- Rating 5.07/16/18Love the fast service
- Rating 2.06/26/18I had my order delivered. The order came in a timely manner, but I was missing the grits out of one of my slams. I called back to the restaurant to tell them. the girl that answered the phone told me they didn't deliver. I informed her they did because I just had my order delivered. I told her that I was missing my grits out of my order she told me that they had stopped making them at 2. I said I know I ordered mine around 1. I was not informed by the restaurant nor the delivery guy that they had already stopped making the grits. I then spoke to the manager who told me that I had to come up to the restaurant to get my refund for my grits. I told him I was leaving back out of town and could not stop back in the restaurant which is why I chose delivery. I stated that I was visiting my mom and couldn't get up there. He told me my mom could come up to the restaurant and get my refund for me. Overall very disappointing that I would have to go through all of that just to get my refund for an item that I didn't get. I paid $8.00 for delivery it's a shame they couldn't send the delivery guy back out with an acceptable substitution. I am very disappointed that every time I order online something is left out of my order and then having to prove that I didn't get it. I guess they don't check the orders before sending out to eliminate this problem. I don't think I will be using the online service anymore!
- Rating 3.06/26/18The waffle was soggy, and bacon wasnt crispy at all, but eggs were surprisingly Good! Delivery took longer than estimated. Average c+
- Rating 3.04/10/18I placed an online order. Arrived after the time it was said to be done, however had to wait about 10-15mins to get my order. As I was leaving a lady told me she forgot to give me my one of my meals. After looking over my whole meal, I realized they also forgot my fruit cup & sauces that I asked for. That took an additional 10mins.