Denny’s W Sycamore
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Sycamore
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Sycamore
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.06/12/18Overall a good experience. The estimated time for my online order was 15 minutes and they had my 2 meals ready in that time. Well-packaged. The one problem was they forgot the pancakes with one meal, but resolved it by letting my husband pick up the pancakes later. I also liked that I could easily customize the order online. Would recommend!
- Rating 4.04/4/18I love everything about Denny's! I work at a law firm across the street and always make my order online, which gives me the opportunity to have it paid for and ready to just pick up while on my brake.....Unfortunately, there have been a couple times I've ordered (20min for my break has started) and it still wasn't ready by the time my 15min break was over. In which they have always made it right them me.
- Rating 1.03/14/18This used to be a very nice place to eat. Now, you go in and it seems there are never enough staff working. The wait is too long to be seated and it takes too long to be waited on. This time I actually ordered for carry out. The ladies up front were too busy counting money from the cash drawer to even ask if I needed help for a couple of minutes, then when they did ask it was nothing but complete confusion. When they finally figured out that my order sitting on the counter (getting cold before I even came in) - even though I had already paid for it - I then had to wait for the waitress to do something in the computer. The whole time she seemed as if I was really putting her out. No customer service skills AT ALL, not a great experience.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Service was good and was given order in timely manner.