Denny’s W Town Center Blvd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Town Center Blvd.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Town Center Blvd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Meeting room
- ●Kids Game room
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.08/29/18Picked Up Carry Out for Breakfast during U of I move-in week. Everything was packed nicely. Was Hot & Delicious. Exceeded Expectations.
- Rating 5.08/14/18I have always had great service at my local Denny's restaurant. Denny's quality and pricing provide hard working Americans a satisfying meal at a great price.
- Rating 1.08/7/18Food was never delivered
- Rating 4.07/31/183 TIMES IVE ORDERED FROM DENNYS AND EITHER MY FOOD WAS SUPER LATE AND COLD OR I NEVER GOT IT. WHEN I HIT ORDER IT DOSENT NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT GRUB HUB OR ANY OTHER DELIVERY SERVICE. IT JUST SSYS DENNYS HAS RECIVED YOUR ORDER. THEN I GET AN EMAIL FROM DENNYS SAYING SAME THING. YOU NEED TO FIX THAT ON YOUR SITE.
- Rating 1.07/24/18The delivery was very late. I gave it 1 star because the food was good even though it was semi-cold. You should not have to microwave a meal when you have a $8 delivery fee. That is just ridiculous.
- Rating 1.07/8/18Forgot my order and waited an hour for no reason. Worst service
- Rating 5.06/26/18Great service. Food was excellent.
- Rating 5.04/9/18Best Denny’s Ever☺️☺️
- Rating 2.01/9/18The food tasted good I will admit, the staff and customer service was a tad bit ridiculous. I did an online to-go order. When i arrived, the place was not busy yet it took a few minutes for someone to come over and see what I needed. The lady went to the back and came up with a bag. She threw the bag on the counter and said “online order, right?” I said “yes”, and she walked away. I looked in the bag and noticed I had one of the two items i ordered (missing the apple crisp). So i said “ma’am....ma’am” to which she ignored. She was standing about 7 feet from me, but wouldnt acknowldge me. So a lady came up behind me and said “what can i help you with”. I said, that lady just gave me my order but its only 1/2 here. So she called the original lady over and told her to finish the order. Then a guy came around the corner and said....get the crisp out and put it in a bowl. She gawked and complained the entire time she did it claiming she didnt know how, how much to give me or what to put it in. It was all a bit too much for me, honestly.