Denny’s Ramada Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Ramada Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Ramada Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.06/21/18Great serviceResponse from Denny's6/21/18Thanks for your review! We’re glad you enjoyed your visit! Come see us again soon!
- Rating 5.06/19/18As always Denny's was a pleasant experience. The food ,as usual, was fabulous. I recommend it to everyone!!Response from Denny's6/19/18Thanks for your review! We’re glad you enjoyed your visit! Come see us again soon!
- Rating 5.06/12/18Great experience, very quick and very nice staff!Response from Denny's6/13/18Thanks for your awesome review! You’re the best!
- Rating 5.04/16/18Fast and friendly!
- Rating 5.03/14/18Good food and great service. Friendly and attentive staff. Food quality is constantly high quality and freshness.Response from Denny's3/19/18Thanks for your awesome review! You’re the best!
- Rating 4.09/22/17Good food, friendly workers. Fantastic results after ordering online. They have never messed my order up even though I am typically ordering for a large family. Overall not much bad to say about the place. Only reason I won't give 5 stars is I wish they would add more non-breakfast/burgers to their menu. They used to have this buffalo chicken sandwich that was my favorite and it hasn't been on the menu for years. :( #5StarsForBuffalo
- Rating 5.09/7/17Love, love, love this new ordering online app! This is our third time using the website and our orders have always been perfect! Our food has been hot and just as ordered. Highly recommend the new Southern Chicken Slugger and Gouda-Apple Chicken Sausage, they are both AWESOME!!
- Rating 5.010/28/16Denny's is awesome. They have great deals delicious food and great service. I love their steak and eggs. The desserts are also wonderful. My birthday is December 1 I will definitely be there.Response from Denny's11/18/16We look forward to seeing you on your birthday! Thanks Asia!
- Rating 4.010/27/16We haven't visited Denny's since the remodel. We were pleasantly surprised as to how it changed and moved into the 20th century, removing the 70's appeal. Our waitress was friendly, but wasn't exceptionally attentive to our table. We came during a weekday and mid morning, so there wasn't a lot of other guests in the establishment, so I wouldn't say that it was due to being over sat or business needs were pulling her in multiple directions. She seemed to enjoy the conversation with her coworker. This didn't change our impression of the food and the quality and presentation of the food, we were still impressed and happy that Denny's invested in improving the location and making it another great place to dine in Collinsville.Response from Denny's11/18/16We're thrilled that you like our new updates! Thank you for your comments. We will use this feedback to help improve the level of service at our location. Hope to see you again soon.
- Rating 5.010/27/16the food and service are great - best coffee in town.Response from Denny's11/16/16We're glad to hear that, Jackie! Thanks for being a loyal customer!
- Rating 5.010/26/16Happy to see that Denny's remodeled. My husband and I always receive fast and friendly service and if our order isn't perfect it's remade. Would like to see Denny's send out my reward card and some coupons would be nice.Response from Denny's11/15/16We're glad that you approve of our store updates! Thanks for being such a loyal customer.
- Rating 4.010/26/16Service was great. Place was clean. Food was good, but place has gotten pricey.Response from Denny's11/18/16Thanks for the feedback, Laura. We do have a 2468 value menu with a variety of items to choose from. Hope to see you again soon.
- Rating 5.010/26/16I really like the small town diner feel with big chain options.Response from Denny's11/7/16Lamanda, thanks so much for the feedback! Here at America's Diner, we pride ourselves on having something for everyone and offering dishes that can be customized to suit the needs of all our guests. Hope to see you again soon!