Denny’s Racehorse Drive
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Racehorse Drive
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Racehorse Drive
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.07/31/18I was late picking up my order. It was sitting on a counter up front, already bagged and ready to go. I was 20 minutes late. Was my meal there for 20 minutes? Probably. My food was cold. Everything had to be warmed. Is there somewhere to hold orders that will keep them warm? There was no one at the counter. Could someone tamper with my food without anyone seeing this happen? Yeah, they could. I won't place my order in advance again.
- Rating 1.07/3/18The reason for ordering online is for you to go and pick up your order on the spot. Unfortunately it took close to 15min to have my order ready. I ordered a burger and fries with an order of pancakes. My burger buns were burned and the bottom bun was soggy I ordered a bacon and avocado burger didnt see any bacon on that puppy,my fries turned out to be tots with bacon which were also burned couldn't really eat them. My experience was horrible, never again will I order online or at that Dennys.
- Rating 5.06/26/18Excellent service
- Rating 4.06/26/18My food was great, but i paid for the star wards cards and didn’t receive them in my order.
- Rating 5.04/10/18Food was great
- Rating 5.04/9/18Food is great and so is the staff!
- Rating 1.03/19/18The one star was only given because I can’t give a zero! This location is terrible, ghetto, and no one owns up to their mistakes. They didn’t include items in a to go order and I had to call more than ten minutes to even speak with someone, only to be told I’d have to come all the way back to get the items, instead of just a refund. I will never recommend a this location to anyone, period!
- Rating 5.03/14/18Service was fast and prompt.. food was delish
- Rating 1.012/27/17Horrible
- Rating 1.010/10/17I ordered the smokey gouda prime rib and broccoli skillet, the food i ordered online was not what i received, the rice was not done, there was no broccoli, food was cold. Was not good at all. Very Disappointed. The Resturant had a Funky Stall Smell. Need to be cleaned and carpet replaced.