Denny’s West Evergreen Avenue
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s West Evergreen Avenue
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s West Evergreen Avenue
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.04/3/18Awesome!!!
- Rating 5.01/2/18I always have a pleasant experience at Denny's
- Rating 4.012/28/17The service was excellent plus the waitress went out of her way to make sure my husband never ran out of drinks.
- Rating 1.010/10/17It was fast but what I got was not chicken cobb salad I'm used to getting at denny's. There was only lettuce, didn't taste as good as any other denny's and they forgot to put the potato sticks. All in all a horrible experience, not at all what I'm used to at Denny's...
- Rating 1.010/2/17I asked for a 2:15 pickup time I arrived at 2:13 and my order was ready. My office is only a mile from your location and my food was cold. Not just warm, seriously cold! They could've at least kept it in a warmer.