For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Elgin
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Elgin
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.012/11/18Food temperature was a little off. Missing toast with omelet order.
- Rating 1.011/14/18The reason for the Bad review is this is the second time I had ordered takeout and didn’t receive my toast with my order the first time I picked it up by week or two ago this last time I had delivery and no toast I called the manager told me to stop in sometime and I told her I’m gonna come in right away but I didn’t and I still haven’t come back yet so that’s the reason for the bad review they screwed up my order twice. And I still need compensation for that toast which I will pick up soon hopefully
- Rating 5.011/6/18Fast service, no issues with food or service.
- Rating 5.010/30/18Very nice establishment & good customer service and the food is phenomenal.
- Rating 1.09/20/18I continue to order using the Ap and I continue to be disappointed time and time again. I go to the South Elgin location and the special instructions are NEVER read. I always ask for extra butter and syrup and never get it. the last time the left a clear empty container that the butter normally comes in, in the bag, mocking me because I asked for it. REAL MATURE!!! I didnt know butter was so expensive that people cant ask for it.. I only wanted to give a half star but the site doesn't let you..
- Rating 4.07/16/18food was well cooked and delicious. It was the extras that lacked. we did not receive enough utensils, butter and there were no syrups at all.
- Rating 5.07/4/18Amazing customer service
- Rating 1.03/26/18The burger was so overcooked I could not even eat it.
- Rating 3.03/19/18It was very busy when I picked up the food. The manager was talking super loud at the check out desk on the phone to an employee calling in sick. Really unprofessional. Two families walked out while I was waiting for my food. They were upset they had been waiting over 40 minutes for food. I waited 20 min for my order even though I arrived at the approproate time. I will not be ordering take out on a Sunday morning again any time soon. And I definitely Will not be dining in either!
- Rating 1.01/23/18Never received bonus offer for using the Denny’s on-demand online ordering feature.
- Rating 1.01/2/18Terrible service rude waitress.
- Rating 2.01/2/18I ordered a burger and seasoned fries. Easy right? Burger was so over cooked I could barely eat it. Fries were mushy and lukewarm like they had been sitting out. I wish I could get a refund. I will be taking a break from going to Denny’s after that experience.
- Rating 1.012/19/17I was incredibly disappointed with our carry out order. We ordered 3 items and there was something missing from each item. It wasn't just something small either. They did make the food they forgot but I had to make a second trip out to pick it up. The manager did not come to the phone nor did he come to the front when I came back to pick up the missing items. I was so excited when Denny's opened in our area but it will definitely be awhile before I come back and give them my business.
- Rating 5.012/12/17Easy to order online. My order was waiting for me at the front counter. The friendly person there checked to make sure everything was complete on the order. Very easy to order and pick up.
The white chocolate raspberry pancakes are DYNAMITE! Will order this one again!
- Rating 5.012/5/17Staff members go out of their way to provide excellent service!
- Rating 5.011/28/17Ordered take-out, awesome to go containers and service-
- Rating 5.011/28/17Great customer service.