Denny’s Lake St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Lake St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Lake St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.012/4/18The food is usually pretty good, no complaints there. However, the most recent two orders I’ve received didn’t come with utensils, syrup, jelly, butter. The staff is always confused about how to process online orders. Once my order was discarded because I was 15 mins late. Sometimes i sign a receipt, sometimes I don’t. The whole process is inconsistent. It’s starting to get to the point where I’m starting to look for other options even though this restaurant is right down the street.
- Rating 5.012/4/18I will also love to be able to use discounts coupons when ordering for pick up, but so far all your coupons say Dine in only! Saddening because I have children with disabilities I'm unfortunately cannot take advantage of this offers!
Please change the policy about Dine in only!
- Rating 5.012/4/18Great pancakes
- Rating 3.011/29/18food was 20 min late but good
- Rating 5.011/28/18We enjoy picking up breakfast and eating at home. Slams are always yummy. I wish you would offer some promos to customers who order online and pickup.
- Rating 1.010/30/18Ordered ahead and food wasn’t ready waited an additional 15 minutes more than I should have and they forgot a meal. I was in a rush So i didn’t check there. I couldn’t go back since it’s not close to where I live. I called and told them all they did was refund the meal they forgot oh and almost forgot they didn’t include any syrup smh. I shouldn’t just gone somewhere else.
- Rating 1.09/25/18I ordered from Denny’s twice. Both times I called a head to make sure they put ketchup in the bag. Both times I spoke to a manager. Both times they failed to put ketchup in the bag. I love Denny’s grand slam but not without ketchup. I can’t move around much so I ordered delivery and I won’t do it again. How could a person call a head and still have the manager fail to put it in the bag?
- Rating 5.07/12/18The staff is always friendly & has my order right. Never a mistake.
- Rating 5.07/11/18It was ready when I arrived