Denny’s W. 95th Street
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W. 95th Street
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W. 95th Street
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/22/19Good food, always friendly
- Rating 2.012/19/18I ordered moon over my hammy and the sandwich seemed like it was dropped and put in the carton without any order. Usually I don't have any problems when I order on-line but this was an exception.
- Rating 5.011/28/18The value menu for Denny's is outstanding, and their specialty pancakes are delicious. As a chain, they are fantastic.
The Hickory Hills location does a great job. I've ordered carry out as well as dine in and have always had good experiences. The staff is friendly, the service is timely, and the cooks know how to handle a special order.
- Rating 5.09/10/18I am very pleased with your delivery of my order. It could not have been any better!
- Rating 4.08/12/18Seasonal offerings should be stocked thoroughly so patrons can be assured of enjoying them. I ordered the Tres Leches pancakes, but this store was out of horchata ice cream. Very disappointing, though the pancakes were delicious!
- Rating 1.07/31/18My fried cheese sandwich was cold and it was missing the cheese sticks in the middle. The nachos were lukewarm at best and they put the sour cream on the top and it started to chunk up during delivery that was over 30 mins late.
- Rating 4.07/17/18The bacon that I paid to be added to my burger wasn't added. I didn't even bother to call and make a complaint about it. Other than that the online order was correct and my buttermilk pancakes were delicious as ALWAYS!
- Rating 1.05/29/18I pressed delivery when I went to the Denny’s website and I ordered my food and they said it would be there within an hour. And hour and a half later I called and asked what was going on I haven’t heard anything and my food hasn’t been delivered yet. The lady said someone from DoorDash called and stated they weren’t going to come and deliver my food because it’s too far. I said OK well I’ll just come get my food myself they made my food fresh and said they would refund the delivery fee and tip that was put on when I ordered. I still have not received my refund yet and they stated they didn’t know why the Dennys website has a delivery but what they don’t deliver it’s through a third-party. Maybe that something like Denny’s could fix.
- Rating 1.03/26/18I arrived to pick up my order and they had given it to the wrong person before me I had to wait until the food was remade. I asked the waitress to make sure that my order included turkey bacon instead of regular bacon as i cannot consume pork and she rudely stated they would make my order however I ordered it. She then proceeded to rudely talk to the manager about how they needed to higher more employees
- Rating 5.03/14/18Always fresh and tasty. Online orders are quickly filled
- Rating 5.03/7/18When I utilize the online order service, the food is always packed and prepared to go when I arrive and the staff is always friendly.
- Rating 4.03/6/18I forgot to order my eggs scrambled instead of the default 'sunny side up'. I haven't reviewed the online ordering application but hope it gives that option.
Dul Leche pancakes were very good and staff had my order reading and waiting. Impressive!
- Rating 5.03/6/18I Love Denny’s and they prices are reasonable for what you are getting.
- Rating 5.03/1/18I really love the convenience of the online pickup service.
- Rating 5.02/20/18The order was correct, on time, and hot.
- Rating 4.02/2/18Did online order. Was ready when I got there. Everything was good
- Rating 5.01/9/18Great food, fast, friendly service.
- Rating 5.012/27/17Great
- Rating 3.012/20/17Every time I order takeout, my order is incomplete. Usually it's the extra order of pancakes. This time it was the pancakes and the bacon.
You need to make sure you are double checking the orders.
- Rating 5.011/6/17Excellent service, excellent food