Denny’s North Roselle Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s North Roselle Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s North Roselle Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.08/22/18!
- Rating 5.02/21/18excellent service and quality of food for carryout order.
- Rating 1.01/14/18If it was at all possible to give this location zero I would. It took TWO HOURS to get our food. The staff was completely unprofessional and I am fairly certain that the manager I spoke to was drinking on the job. I understand that they had not anticipated on being that busy however being polite to customers should be top priority. You would be surprised how patient could be if they were treated politely. Although I like Denny’s and eat there often I will not be returning to this location.
- Rating 1.09/19/17Ordered and paid for 3 sausages and only received 1
Ordered and paid for bacon, yet it was not received
Missing hash browns from order.
Absolutely terrible take out service. Probably the worst I've ever had. Missing too many items, especially when we paid $ for them already, only to get the food home and see how much was missing.
Is it really that "complicated" to do your job? If so, maybe you're in the wrong career field. It takes 30 seconds to make sure the take out order is correct.
Completely disappointing and unacceptable service.
- Rating 1.09/5/17I ordered online on the app and was supposed to have my food ready for pick up at 11:45. I arrived at that time and had to wait another half hour before I received my food. Not only that, but my food was cold and they messed up my order.
- Rating 5.09/5/17Vantastic