|Monday - Friday|
6:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Open 24 Hours
12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Huntley
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Huntley
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/16/18Great service!!!!
- Rating 1.04/9/18We didn’t get the food we ordered and paid for. I won’t order again
- Rating 5.04/3/18First time ordering to go and it was great! Food was hot and made to order, will definitely do it again!
- Rating 5.02/20/18Amazing service and very efficient staff. Food tasted great. Will come back again and again.
- Rating 4.01/23/18Overall, pretty good. The only thing I would suggest would be to design a smaller container to keep food warmer.
- Rating 5.01/10/18haven't been to Denny's in a long time.
Food was surprisingly good, and the online ordering process went smoothly and the food was all correct and on time
We will be coming back to try other options on the menu
- Rating 1.01/2/18Never again to this location. Horrible service all the way around.
- Rating 3.012/27/17It was so so. Eggs were undercooked. Service was very slow.
- Rating 5.012/14/17I love that "build a burger" has a great veggie patty option! I order it every time! Friendly staff at the Huntley location. Keep up the good work!
- Rating 5.012/12/17Great Service and Great Food!!!!!
- Rating 2.010/2/17My wife and I tried Denny's pickup service for the first time. We ordered 2 grand slam breakfasts, one with hearty sausage, for which we paid extra. One meal was perfect but the other, the one with hearty sausage had no sausage at all. Of course we didn't find this until we got it home. We called to report the error, expecting to get a credit for the missing item. The call was taken by the hostess, who said she couldn't do anything but we would get a call from the manager later. No call came and we were very disappointed.
- Rating 5.09/25/17Easy app to use. Fast service. Excellent service. Excellent tasting food-as you would get if dinning inside.