|Monday - Friday|
6:00 AM - 12:00 AM
|Saturday - Sunday|
Open 24 Hours
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Huntley
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Huntley
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/12/18=)
- Rating 5.012/4/18Could you please issue more online ordering coupons????
- Rating 1.09/10/18Horrible, burnt food and poor customer service.
- Rating 2.09/10/18Order was wrong when I picked it up. Then while I waited to get it corrected the waitress was busy jumping from person to person. I waited 25 minutes for them to make two milkshakes. By the time they made it the food was ice cold. Never got an apology. Terrible service
- Rating 5.09/5/18You cannot beat the value, food quality or service at this Denny's location!
- Rating 5.08/28/18Drive thrunis convenient & food is always delicious.
- Rating 3.08/7/18Food was great. You sending me 25 emails to review the food, not so great!
- Rating 5.07/11/18very happy with the place and the staff is very nice with me I love this place I congratulate you a lot, and the food is not even delicious.
- Rating 4.06/26/18We have had excellent food for Breakfast, Lunch and dinner and I have used the online ordering and pickup a couple times with excellent results.
- Rating 5.04/16/18Great service!!!!
- Rating 1.04/9/18We didn’t get the food we ordered and paid for. I won’t order again
- Rating 5.04/3/18First time ordering to go and it was great! Food was hot and made to order, will definitely do it again!
- Rating 5.02/20/18Amazing service and very efficient staff. Food tasted great. Will come back again and again.
- Rating 4.01/23/18Overall, pretty good. The only thing I would suggest would be to design a smaller container to keep food warmer.
- Rating 5.01/10/18haven't been to Denny's in a long time.
Food was surprisingly good, and the online ordering process went smoothly and the food was all correct and on time
We will be coming back to try other options on the menu
- Rating 1.01/2/18Never again to this location. Horrible service all the way around.
- Rating 3.012/27/17It was so so. Eggs were undercooked. Service was very slow.
- Rating 5.012/14/17I love that "build a burger" has a great veggie patty option! I order it every time! Friendly staff at the Huntley location. Keep up the good work!
- Rating 5.012/12/17Great Service and Great Food!!!!!
- Rating 2.010/2/17My wife and I tried Denny's pickup service for the first time. We ordered 2 grand slam breakfasts, one with hearty sausage, for which we paid extra. One meal was perfect but the other, the one with hearty sausage had no sausage at all. Of course we didn't find this until we got it home. We called to report the error, expecting to get a credit for the missing item. The call was taken by the hostess, who said she couldn't do anything but we would get a call from the manager later. No call came and we were very disappointed.