Denny’s Plainfield Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Plainfield Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Plainfield Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.012/20/18I love Denny’s but I ordered 2 Tilapia Ranchero and both arrived with no Pico De Gallo and it’s the mail reason why it’s called Tilapia Ranchero.
- Rating 5.012/4/18Always excellent!!! Come often
- Rating 2.010/30/18Lava cake sucked. Barley gave us any fries.
- Rating 4.010/16/18The meal was good as usual.
I only gave 4 stars because I ordered my meal online and when went to pick it up I was told a woman had already picked up the order. I prepaid on line and someone other than me was allowed to pick up my order. The manager did have my order remade and it was ready in about 8 minutes.
I recommend to at least check id or ask for confirmation number when someone is picking up a prepaid online order.
- Rating 2.010/9/18I ordered online (app) and and it said it will be ready in 20 minutes and by Time I got there I sign the receipt and went to my car i then checked to see if I had got every thing and I did but when I got home I passed out the food to everyone and then find out my mothers order was actually wrong and the frys were soggy like they were thrown in the box Not cook and found out my father was the same way and also my mother sandwich was not the right sandwich she order the super bird sandwich so I had the the whole order back up there which they fixed but the guy manager (didn’t catch his name) which wasn’t working when I first got time I got there he tried to tell about the time and I told him that our food and box the food had come in should have not looked that it was just was gross that is not the way someone should run a kitchen I don’t care if it a cook manager or server And it not away a manger should talk to a customer
- Rating 5.09/10/18The food is excellent and the people are so down to warth. Thank you
- Rating 5.07/4/18Great experience
- Rating 5.03/26/18I order online and every time they have my order ready and fresh. Everyone is really friendly.
- Rating 1.02/27/18They might want to go over the order with you. Missing at least 5 items that I paid extra for.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Food was hot, fresh and as ordered.
- Rating 1.01/23/18I go to dennys often for breakfast. Everyone is always happy and friendly. I decided to get take out for a late dinner. I wish I had gone elsewhere. 1st, the staff seemed like they hated life. No one was smiling. The servers didn't even try to fake it. I'm a server and I know that sometimes you just don't feel like smiling but you put one on anyways for the tables. Then the manager seemed like if he even attempted to smile or even act like he was happy he would break his face. After all the unpleasantness, I take my food home and it was disgusting. My eggs were hard (supposed to be over medium) and my toast was tough. My mom's eggs were so runny, seemed hardly cooked, (supposed to be over easy) she had to cook them longer. I'm not sure how the rest of her food was, but I know 80% ended up in the trash along with mine. I would have called to complain, but I figured no one would care. I'll be second guessing my next trip breakfast if anyone wants dennys.
- Rating 5.01/10/18Great quality and value
- Rating 5.01/9/18I had never been to a Dennys before. It was my first time too a Dennys . I thought the online ordering was fast and simple. Also the lady at the booth by the entrance was wonderful. She was very nice, friendly and smiled. She took care of me right away. I was able to go in and walk out. I love it when it's fast service like that. Thank you. I plan on going there again because of the fast and wonderful service.
- Rating 2.012/19/17I’ve eaten at this Denny’s a couple times and have had good service and food, but this time for my carry out order I had ordered the white chocolate raspberry pancakes, and when I got home found they had given me just plain pancakes, and the cinnamon sugar hush puppies I had ordered were very over fried and tasted horrible, and they had also failed to give me the icing that comes with them. I called to ask about receiving some sort of credit for my next visit, and the employee took my information and said she’d speak to a manager, but I never heard back. Sadly, I don’t expect to return after all of that.
- Rating 1.010/10/17I live 1 mile away from Denny's and I use the online order all the time and I'm normally very happy with the service and the food but this particular time the manager wouldn't come out and greet me I waited 20 minutes to go pick up my order then waited another 25 minutes in the restaurant I wasn't offered a drink I wasn't offered any money off my ticket all I got was I'm sorry my kitchen was behind no other conversation no other effort was made to make my situation any better... It was a Joliet store on Route 30 and it was an older gentleman with glasses kind of overweight. The food was amazing but that manager not want to offer me a drink or take a few bucks off my order made me make the decision to never go to that Denny's again I used to go there once or twice a week and spend 30 or $40 now I will not go back
- Rating 5.010/10/17Very great service and Diane did a fantastic job and she was very sweet, even when it was really busy and there was a lot going on! We will definitely be back!
- Rating 2.08/28/17Food was good besides having to wait 15 additional minutes for a shake after the rest of my to go order was given to me.