Denny’s S Old Lagrange Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Old Lagrange Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Old Lagrange Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now with Denny’s On Demand New! Online Ordering your diner favorites are at your fingertips. Just click to order and pick up on the go. And in select locations, we even deliver. So you can enjoy Denny’s fluffy pancakes and 100% beef burgers on your time, wherever you want. So, visit dennys.com or download the mobile app and start your online ordering experience today.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.01/17/18The Mokena Denny’s has the finest management and staff in the business. I am a regular and treated like family. Twyla, Kellie, Matt, Gina, Miguel (Best Cook in the World) make this restaurant special. You should award it Dennys of the Year!
- Rating 3.012/5/17Good prices and food. My favorites are the sticky bun pancakes and the burgers. However, the last time I ordered I wanted the denny's in calumet city but it auto corrected right before I submitted my order to the one in mokena. Although mokena is closest to where I live, it was out of the way from where I was at the time. At the end of the day I ended up ordering twice from the same place. I canceled the first order and called denny's to get my money back, I never did.
- Rating 5.09/11/17on a scale of yucky to yummy, you guys get a yummy
- Rating 1.08/21/17I arrived to the restaurant in there wad chaos because the computers were down so they could not except credit cards. The woman which seem like a manager of some sorts just kept on yelling at everyone tell their customers that they HAD to pay with cash they needed to figure it out, everybody has to pay with cash!!!!! On my online order I had asked for bacon on the burger which was not an option in your scroll down menus. I knew since I just wrote it in I would have to pay for it. I only had a credit card so the woman said you have to pay for that if you can't pay for it I'm going to take it off the burger. So long story short they ripped the bacon off the burger; not that I couldn't pay for it but because your system wasn't working . Very unprofessional, just so very rude. Only good thing was that she remembered I did order milkshakes in all that chaos I had already forgotten as I was pretty upset about the bacon being ripped off the burger . I'm just really curious to what would have happened if someone had no cash and had no way of getting cash ?