Denny’s S Old Lagrange Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Old Lagrange Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Old Lagrange Rd
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.02/14/19Good food,good service, good prices.
- Rating 2.012/11/18Food was cold and not that good
- Rating 3.011/28/18Wanted our order to be delivered but the application would not allow. When I went to pick up the manager informed me it should have allowed. Delivery is the only reason we order on line.
- Rating 5.011/1/18This was a carry out order.
What can I say - Order was correct, Great food, Prepared as requested and Reasonable prices. What else are you looking for?
- Rating 5.09/20/18Was ready when promised and everything in the bag!
- Rating 5.07/17/18Great menu selection. The order is always correct and the food is always hot and delicious.
- Rating 5.06/26/18The food was ready as scheduled, hot and correct. Before pickup I received a call from the manager advising me of an issue and we quickly resolved the issue without sacrifice to the pickup schedule nor additional cost. Got the meals home and they were delicious.
- Rating 4.04/16/18Placed the order online and it was easy and fast when I picked it up.
- Rating 5.04/16/18We get carry out from Mokena Dennys at least twice a month, we are always very happy with the order, special instructions are always followed and orders are complete and delicious. without requesting, condiments are always included.
- Rating 2.03/26/18My order was not complete. I was missing a hashbrown.
- Rating 5.03/15/18This Dennys is the best! Absolutely wonderful. Been coming here for years and I can't say enough good things about this place.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Everything was great you have a great team there keep up the good work always very prompt and very polite
- Rating 5.01/17/18The Mokena Denny’s has the finest management and staff in the business. I am a regular and treated like family. Twyla, Kellie, Matt, Gina, Miguel (Best Cook in the World) make this restaurant special. You should award it Dennys of the Year!
- Rating 3.012/5/17Good prices and food. My favorites are the sticky bun pancakes and the burgers. However, the last time I ordered I wanted the denny's in calumet city but it auto corrected right before I submitted my order to the one in mokena. Although mokena is closest to where I live, it was out of the way from where I was at the time. At the end of the day I ended up ordering twice from the same place. I canceled the first order and called denny's to get my money back, I never did.
- Rating 5.09/11/17on a scale of yucky to yummy, you guys get a yummy
- Rating 1.08/21/17I arrived to the restaurant in there wad chaos because the computers were down so they could not except credit cards. The woman which seem like a manager of some sorts just kept on yelling at everyone tell their customers that they HAD to pay with cash they needed to figure it out, everybody has to pay with cash!!!!! On my online order I had asked for bacon on the burger which was not an option in your scroll down menus. I knew since I just wrote it in I would have to pay for it. I only had a credit card so the woman said you have to pay for that if you can't pay for it I'm going to take it off the burger. So long story short they ripped the bacon off the burger; not that I couldn't pay for it but because your system wasn't working . Very unprofessional, just so very rude. Only good thing was that she remembered I did order milkshakes in all that chaos I had already forgotten as I was pretty upset about the bacon being ripped off the burger . I'm just really curious to what would have happened if someone had no cash and had no way of getting cash ?