Denny’s 52nd Avenue
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s 52nd Avenue
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s 52nd Avenue
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/14/18Excellent service at 3am in the morning! Wasn’t expecting it but my food was hot and ready for pickup!
- Rating 5.03/6/18Fast on time!
- Rating 3.02/27/18I order from Denny's quite often and have always been very satisfied. This order, however, was not up to par. The steak kabob meal we ordered was not edible, and we did not receive our drinks. When I called in reference to the drinks, the person on the phone was apologetic and refunded my card. She was very courteous. I believe this was just an off day.
- Rating 5.08/29/17Very friendly
- Rating 2.08/28/17I love the food but the people who gave me my order were really bad. My order was wrong and when I pointed it out they were mad. I asked for ketchup and that was a whole drama filled issue. I want to keep ordering online so I hope things get fixed.
- Rating 5.08/21/17Pleasant staff!
- Rating 3.08/17/17the portion sizes were a lot smaller than usual, the wait staff seemed to be having issues as i heard one swearing.