For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Broadway
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Broadway
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/19/18Denny's is a wonderful place to eat. It has a family like atmosphere. The Wait staff know you by name. The service is excellent. My family eat there frequently and enjoy it very much. The food is excellent and meets expectation. If there is an error they happily and quickly take care of it. Lois Tate
- Rating 5.012/5/18Good service
- Rating 3.010/3/18Meh. Refused to cook my burgar medium. Told me they had to burn it.
- Rating 5.08/8/18The service is good and the staff is friendly
- Rating 1.07/11/18I ordered online for the first time this past week and my experience was anything but pleasant from start to finish. The online process only allows for limited side options with your meal. I attempted to call the local Denny’s to phone in my order instead and they never picked up the phone. Needless to say I ended up with season fries instead of mashed potatoes and gravy that I wanted and paid 49 cents more. When I completed my online order it informed me to allow 20 to 30 minutes wait which I did. However, when I arrived I waited another 8 minutes before I was assisted to only be told my order wasn’t ready. After waiting another 10 to 15 minutes I was informed that they could not find my order. After another 2 to 5 minutes it was discovered that my order had been ready all along and was sitting out. When I finally got my order, it was lukewarm at best and nearly ice cold by the time I got home. I again attempted to call and complain about my service and again no one picked up the phone. It should be noted that this occurred at 9:45pm. I observed very little patrons eating at the time and the cook was outside smoking the whole time I was waiting. I am very disappointed in my experience.
- Rating 2.03/26/18Makes tye second time I've been here and theres been an issue. This time i made an online order around 8:15pm and requested it to be ready around 9:30pm. I got there at 9:40pm and it was not ready. I asked when it would be ready and watched the waitress handle everyone else who was there after me before she went to ask when my order would be ready. Then she came back to wait on another customer so i had to ask her if she found out yet so i would know if i should sit in my car or wait there. She said she still hadn't found out. Finally she goes to the back and after 10 minutes of just waiting to find out when it would be ready she told me another 10 minutes. So I'm gathering they did not start on my order until after I already got there at 9:40pm. When i finally got home to eat my steak it was cooked well done and dry when i asked for medium well because if i ask for medium its usually still bloody. All these resaraunts going up in this town but not enough people to run them, I would rather eat at home
- Rating 1.01/30/18BURGERS WERE BURNT ON OUTSIDE.
- Rating 3.012/12/17Online ordering process and pickup was easy, but food was overcooked
- Rating 4.010/30/17I love Denny's but I'm not sure who Diane is in Mount Vernon IL so this review email was sent to the wrong person but otherwise Denny's is great