Denny’s N. Main
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N. Main
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N. Main
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Meeting room
- Rating 1.012/18/18I just tried to order food on your website. It wants me to create a new account but will not allow me to do so. Great job.
- Rating 5.012/12/18Quick delivery each time, food has always been hot on arrival and delicious.
- Rating 4.010/30/18I had an unpleasant experience recently on Sunday October 28th for a pickup order done online. I arrived on time for my order but no one was available to bag it up.To be fair the restaurant was busy but I fely lack of organization contributed to the timely delay of my and 3 others pickup orders.
Today the service was much better but I thought you should know about my bad experience as well
804 S Cottage Ave
Normal Il 61761
- Rating 2.04/3/18So 2nd time in a row we have visited the Normal, IL store and our order is messed up or missing items. We had a larger order, go in to get the order they say it’s all there, check it before leaving the store. They entirely missed an entire meal and had our salads wrong! Ughhhhhh
- Rating 2.03/26/18Sorry this is late. I love Dennys, but our order this time was not so great. We were given no syrup for the pancakes. They also put the pancakes on a stackable tray overtop of salmon so then they reaked like fish! Was not even able to eat the pancakes. So my meal was cut small because of that and I was looking forward to the pancakes!
- Rating 4.03/19/18The service was good. The food was warm and ready for my pick up. Only 1 issue they forgot the cheese on my hash browns. I will be going back.
- Rating 1.03/6/18I ordered online, picked my food up in stores and had the total opposite of what i ordered. I was told that it would be another 30 minute wait for my food. I received my food and still had an item missing.
- Rating 4.01/30/18I love the restaurant near my house. I just wish that they delivered
- Rating 5.01/23/18The food was good, nice not to have to cook after a long work day. The service was fast and the one employee I talked to when picking up my order was very friendly. The only downside to this is that I had to pay up front with a credit / debit card. You all are the only ones that require that. More people might do the online ordering if they had the option of paying once they got to your establishment.
- Rating 2.01/2/18My last time at going to pick up my order at Denny's, I was sick and waked myself there after the pick-up time. And ended up waiting almost 20 minutes. I had to un-zipp my layers because I started to get warmer and didn't want to sweat, cause I had to go back outside and walk home. Wasn't ready like the last time. Not happy...
** Also, I can't use my ARRP card to help me defray the cost online. That sort of sucks. Denny's Company can you help with that?
- Rating 5.09/19/17Food is always just the way I want it. Love Dennys
- Rating 2.08/17/17The store had a very bad odor. :(