Denny’s N. Main
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N. Main
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N. Main
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Meeting room
- Rating 2.04/3/18So 2nd time in a row we have visited the Normal, IL store and our order is messed up or missing items. We had a larger order, go in to get the order they say it’s all there, check it before leaving the store. They entirely missed an entire meal and had our salads wrong! Ughhhhhh
- Rating 2.03/26/18Sorry this is late. I love Dennys, but our order this time was not so great. We were given no syrup for the pancakes. They also put the pancakes on a stackable tray overtop of salmon so then they reaked like fish! Was not even able to eat the pancakes. So my meal was cut small because of that and I was looking forward to the pancakes!
- Rating 4.03/19/18The service was good. The food was warm and ready for my pick up. Only 1 issue they forgot the cheese on my hash browns. I will be going back.
- Rating 1.03/6/18I ordered online, picked my food up in stores and had the total opposite of what i ordered. I was told that it would be another 30 minute wait for my food. I received my food and still had an item missing.
- Rating 4.01/30/18I love the restaurant near my house. I just wish that they delivered
- Rating 5.01/23/18The food was good, nice not to have to cook after a long work day. The service was fast and the one employee I talked to when picking up my order was very friendly. The only downside to this is that I had to pay up front with a credit / debit card. You all are the only ones that require that. More people might do the online ordering if they had the option of paying once they got to your establishment.
- Rating 2.01/2/18My last time at going to pick up my order at Denny's, I was sick and waked myself there after the pick-up time. And ended up waiting almost 20 minutes. I had to un-zipp my layers because I started to get warmer and didn't want to sweat, cause I had to go back outside and walk home. Wasn't ready like the last time. Not happy...
** Also, I can't use my ARRP card to help me defray the cost online. That sort of sucks. Denny's Company can you help with that?
- Rating 5.09/19/17Food is always just the way I want it. Love Dennys
- Rating 2.08/17/17The store had a very bad odor. :(