Denny’s N. Harlem Avenue
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N. Harlem Avenue
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N. Harlem Avenue
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.011/29/18Always good food always get the right order, and staff is great!
- Rating 5.010/16/18Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. Although I've had breakfast at every type of restaurant in Chicago, no one can beat Denny's Pancakes! Your revamped buttermilk pancakes has made me a regular pancake addict! Also, your staff at Norridge location is always very welcoming, and professional.
- Rating 5.010/16/18Kelly, Yatsin (if she’s still there), Ken and Carly are my all-stars. Thank you all so much.
- Rating 2.010/4/18First time we ordered online and probably the last. Special instructions not followed and worker forgot to pack essential condiments, even though we asked at pick up.
- Rating 5.010/3/18I thought the egg dishes might be cold when they got here, but the unique double decker container made it fine. Very happy with the food.
- Rating 2.09/10/18You need to specify your delivery area in your ads when you offer free delivery. I received an email offering free delivery (in fact I received it twice), and thought that since I don't live near a Denny's and therefore don't get there often anymore, I would see about delivery. I fully expected to be told you didn't deliver to 5000 N and 800 W in Chicago, but it took my order. Then the phone calls started. The delivery driver returned the order because it was too far. The manager called. Everybody was very nice, but other websites who offer delivery will tell you that they don't deliver in your area when you put in an address that's too far. You need to get with the program. I'm waiting for my credit card statement to be sure I'm not charged for my Moons Over My Hammy.
- Rating 3.08/28/18I had an online order which I picked up. I did not receive any utensils, no butter, no syrup, no napkins. Also I ordered a side of hash browns which they combined in the same container as a meal I ordered. The hash browns were ordered as a side because it was for a different individual. I’m not sure why hey would combine it with a meal if it was added as an additional side not park of a meal. I guess it was my fault for not double checking to make sure the utensils were there before I left.
- Rating 1.08/21/18The food was cold. I was not given the correct orders and also forgot to add the sauces.
- Rating 4.07/3/18I enjoyed the food, it was a great deal. However, I ordered the horchata milkshake and he didn’t fill it up all the way. It was only filled up three quarters which didn’t make sense especially when I paid $4 for it.
- Rating 2.06/12/18Forgot pancakes from an entree when food was delivered. Called the restaurant and was told that the entire entree was to be refunded. This never happened, nor pancakes ever sent or refunded from bill. Unimpressed. Will go to baker’s square or ihop in the future.
- Rating 1.04/3/18Never going to order at Dennys again. The manager at the location is overwhelmed and needs to be replaced. No customer service skills. The staff is lazy and has no regard for the customer. I waited over 20 minutes to get my order and it was cold. Unreal!!!
- Rating 5.02/20/18Hostess was very nice and friendly as well as service.
- Rating 5.02/20/18Excellent food and service
- Rating 5.01/2/18Excellent services but in this particular location is the waiting area is quite small.
- Rating 4.012/19/17A better choice than the standard fast food fare
- Rating 5.011/6/17Great service and food !
- Rating 1.010/19/17Terrible app service ...