Denny’s N. Harlem Avenue
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N. Harlem Avenue
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N. Harlem Avenue
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.011/29/18Always good food always get the right order, and staff is great!
- Rating 5.010/16/18Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. Although I've had breakfast at every type of restaurant in Chicago, no one can beat Denny's Pancakes! Your revamped buttermilk pancakes has made me a regular pancake addict! Also, your staff at Norridge location is always very welcoming, and professional.
- Rating 5.010/16/18Kelly, Yatsin (if she’s still there), Ken and Carly are my all-stars. Thank you all so much.
- Rating 2.010/4/18First time we ordered online and probably the last. Special instructions not followed and worker forgot to pack essential condiments, even though we asked at pick up.
- Rating 5.010/3/18I thought the egg dishes might be cold when they got here, but the unique double decker container made it fine. Very happy with the food.
- Rating 2.09/10/18You need to specify your delivery area in your ads when you offer free delivery. I received an email offering free delivery (in fact I received it twice), and thought that since I don't live near a Denny's and therefore don't get there often anymore, I would see about delivery. I fully expected to be told you didn't deliver to 5000 N and 800 W in Chicago, but it took my order. Then the phone calls started. The delivery driver returned the order because it was too far. The manager called. Everybody was very nice, but other websites who offer delivery will tell you that they don't deliver in your area when you put in an address that's too far. You need to get with the program. I'm waiting for my credit card statement to be sure I'm not charged for my Moons Over My Hammy.
- Rating 3.08/28/18I had an online order which I picked up. I did not receive any utensils, no butter, no syrup, no napkins. Also I ordered a side of hash browns which they combined in the same container as a meal I ordered. The hash browns were ordered as a side because it was for a different individual. I’m not sure why hey would combine it with a meal if it was added as an additional side not park of a meal. I guess it was my fault for not double checking to make sure the utensils were there before I left.
- Rating 1.08/21/18The food was cold. I was not given the correct orders and also forgot to add the sauces.
- Rating 4.07/3/18I enjoyed the food, it was a great deal. However, I ordered the horchata milkshake and he didn’t fill it up all the way. It was only filled up three quarters which didn’t make sense especially when I paid $4 for it.
- Rating 2.06/12/18Forgot pancakes from an entree when food was delivered. Called the restaurant and was told that the entire entree was to be refunded. This never happened, nor pancakes ever sent or refunded from bill. Unimpressed. Will go to baker’s square or ihop in the future.
- Rating 1.04/3/18Never going to order at Dennys again. The manager at the location is overwhelmed and needs to be replaced. No customer service skills. The staff is lazy and has no regard for the customer. I waited over 20 minutes to get my order and it was cold. Unreal!!!
- Rating 5.02/20/18Hostess was very nice and friendly as well as service.
- Rating 5.02/20/18Excellent food and service
- Rating 5.01/2/18Excellent services but in this particular location is the waiting area is quite small.
- Rating 4.012/19/17A better choice than the standard fast food fare
- Rating 5.011/6/17Great service and food !
- Rating 1.010/19/17Terrible app service ...