Denny’s S Lincolnway
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Lincolnway
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Lincolnway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.08/8/18Burger was way overcooked and wasnt even the same burger i ordered. Did not get all of the extra sauces I ordered and paid for. Showed up 5 minutes after my order was supposed to be ready, still had to wait another 10 minutes. P
- Rating 5.07/17/18Needs to be more bacon for extra orders.
- Rating 2.07/16/18The food took longer than expected, the milkshake was done and all melted by the time I got there. Wish it was made fresh. Not satisfied
- Rating 1.07/11/18I waited 47 minutes for 2 BYO slams. That was the WORST service I ever had at this location!
- Rating 1.07/11/18Ordered food for pickup. Took several minutes to grab my drinks after I arrived. Only had 2 drinks, should have taken seconds. I could see the soda machine, girl who asked what drinks I wanted wandered off somewhere else to return several minutes later. Once I got home and opened the food, it was all burnt, and my wife who ordered fish could only eat half of hers. The entire bottom side of my sandwich was black, and the hash browns were also burnt.
- Rating 5.06/26/18Great food, great prices, & fast service. Even late at night.
- Rating 2.04/9/18Please make sure to include a utensil and napkins and don’t burn the hash browns
- Rating 3.04/3/18Missing items
- Rating 5.04/3/18Keep making good food
- Rating 4.02/28/18Very good
- Rating 5.01/20/18Perfect 👌
- Rating 5.01/17/18Awesome breakfast as always. Less expensive and better tasting than going through a drive-thru for my whole family.
- Rating 1.01/3/18Older gentleman / manager is horrible rude and doesn’t need to be working customer service ! If he raises his voice again I don’t think the outcome will end well ! General manager swooped in and saved the day !
- Rating 1.01/2/18Considering I went to the store in TX (not Illinois) your get one star for poor I.T.
- Rating 5.012/27/17Great experience! Ordered on the Denny’s app, drove to the restaurant and the food was ready to go. Not even 10 minutes!!
Love the new Denny’s app
- Rating 5.012/19/17Everything on my order was just as I requested!!!
- Rating 5.012/12/17Awesome service, awesome food!
- Rating 3.011/28/17Really wanted to be able to leave 5 stars because everyone there is so friendly, but they just can not seem to get an online order correct. The last three orders I have placed have been wrong and it 's so frustrating!
- Rating 5.011/28/17Food ready and service was great
- Rating 5.011/6/17Great Food. However, the price of the snowman pancake meal for kids is a little pricey. The $4 breakfast comes with eggs bacon and more pancakes vs 2 pieces of bacon and pancake shaped like a snowman but only equivalent to 1 pancake. Excellent service!