Denny’s S Lincolnway
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Lincolnway
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Lincolnway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.04/9/18Please make sure to include a utensil and napkins and don’t burn the hash browns
- Rating 3.04/3/18Missing items
- Rating 5.04/3/18Keep making good food
- Rating 4.02/28/18Very good
- Rating 5.01/20/18Perfect 👌
- Rating 5.01/17/18Awesome breakfast as always. Less expensive and better tasting than going through a drive-thru for my whole family.
- Rating 1.01/3/18Older gentleman / manager is horrible rude and doesn’t need to be working customer service ! If he raises his voice again I don’t think the outcome will end well ! General manager swooped in and saved the day !
- Rating 1.01/2/18Considering I went to the store in TX (not Illinois) your get one star for poor I.T.
- Rating 5.012/27/17Great experience! Ordered on the Denny’s app, drove to the restaurant and the food was ready to go. Not even 10 minutes!!
Love the new Denny’s app
- Rating 5.012/19/17Everything on my order was just as I requested!!!
- Rating 5.012/12/17Awesome service, awesome food!
- Rating 3.011/28/17Really wanted to be able to leave 5 stars because everyone there is so friendly, but they just can not seem to get an online order correct. The last three orders I have placed have been wrong and it 's so frustrating!
- Rating 5.011/28/17Food ready and service was great
- Rating 5.011/6/17Great Food. However, the price of the snowman pancake meal for kids is a little pricey. The $4 breakfast comes with eggs bacon and more pancakes vs 2 pieces of bacon and pancake shaped like a snowman but only equivalent to 1 pancake. Excellent service!
- Rating 4.010/1/174+
- Rating 2.09/25/17twice in a row an item was forgotten food was fine but short pancakes this time .