Denny’s S Lincolnway
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Lincolnway
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Lincolnway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/11/18Nice service """"good job""""thanks
- Rating 5.011/14/18Great service
- Rating 5.011/1/18The food was really good and I love the convenience of being able to order online and then pick up. When I do come in everyone is always nice and do make me feel welcomed, though I am just picking up food.
- Rating 5.010/25/18Good service I am glad that there is no wait al I have to do is get there and pick up my food.
- Rating 1.09/5/18Placed an online order. My order was not correct called to get refund for missing item and was given run around. Left name and number for manager who stated refund would be given in a few days. Still awaiting refund... This happens last week Friday.
- Rating 5.08/29/18Always amazing and fast service!
- Rating 1.08/8/18Burger was way overcooked and wasnt even the same burger i ordered. Did not get all of the extra sauces I ordered and paid for. Showed up 5 minutes after my order was supposed to be ready, still had to wait another 10 minutes. P
- Rating 5.07/17/18Needs to be more bacon for extra orders.
- Rating 2.07/16/18The food took longer than expected, the milkshake was done and all melted by the time I got there. Wish it was made fresh. Not satisfied
- Rating 1.07/11/18I waited 47 minutes for 2 BYO slams. That was the WORST service I ever had at this location!
- Rating 1.07/11/18Ordered food for pickup. Took several minutes to grab my drinks after I arrived. Only had 2 drinks, should have taken seconds. I could see the soda machine, girl who asked what drinks I wanted wandered off somewhere else to return several minutes later. Once I got home and opened the food, it was all burnt, and my wife who ordered fish could only eat half of hers. The entire bottom side of my sandwich was black, and the hash browns were also burnt.
- Rating 5.06/26/18Great food, great prices, & fast service. Even late at night.
- Rating 2.04/9/18Please make sure to include a utensil and napkins and don’t burn the hash browns
- Rating 3.04/3/18Missing items
- Rating 5.04/3/18Keep making good food
- Rating 4.02/28/18Very good
- Rating 5.01/20/18Perfect 👌
- Rating 5.01/17/18Awesome breakfast as always. Less expensive and better tasting than going through a drive-thru for my whole family.
- Rating 1.01/3/18Older gentleman / manager is horrible rude and doesn’t need to be working customer service ! If he raises his voice again I don’t think the outcome will end well ! General manager swooped in and saved the day !
- Rating 1.01/2/18Considering I went to the store in TX (not Illinois) your get one star for poor I.T.