Denny’s Radio City Dr
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Radio City Dr
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Radio City Dr
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.06/19/18I was very disappointed with my online order experience. First off, they forgot part of my order so I had to go back in. I can deal with that no problem. However, the food was terrible quality. The fries were cold and hard and you could tell the portions were smaller than if you were to dine in.Response from Denny's6/20/18We’re sorry that you had a less than perfect experience. We want you to know that our District Manager is personally reviewing your feedback to improve the store’s operations. Thank you for taking the time to notify us of your concerns!
- Rating 4.02/21/18The order was ready on time. The only issue is that the Carmel In the cup had no lid. The store was out.
- Rating 5.012/28/17Food was great and service was with a smile!
Love the bacon cheddar tots!
- Rating 5.012/27/17I order takeout from here all the time and its always awesome, the food is great, I’ve never been missing an item or had anything wrong with my order. The staff is awesome, always friendly and my order is always ready when I get there.
- Rating 3.011/20/17Food ho hum service great
- Rating 5.010/30/17Love my Denny's in Calallen Texas!
- Rating 5.010/26/17The service is always great!Response from Denny's10/30/17We really appreciate that you took the time to give us your feedback! See you next time!
- Rating 4.011/12/16Great servicesResponse from Denny's11/26/16Thanks for dining with us, Hernan!
- Rating 5.010/28/16The waiter is a great guy takes very good care of his customers and has a great attitude makes you feel right at home.Response from Denny's11/17/16We're happy to hear your experience has been positive! Hope to see you again soon.
- Rating 3.010/27/16Service was great, cleanliness was good, food wasn't up to Parr. Pancakes not done, hashbrowns greasy and not hardly cooked, coffee was good.
- Rating 5.010/27/16Service is good and the pancakes are greatResponse from Denny's11/17/16We're glad you enjoy our new buttermilk pancakes, Jenny!
- Rating 1.010/27/16I have not walked in the doors of the Pekin restaurant in a few years because of the unsanitary conditions.
- Rating 5.010/27/16Good food, great service.Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for dining with us, Dean!
- Rating 5.010/27/16Food was very good and service was excellentResponse from Denny's11/17/16That is great to hear, Donald! Hope to see you again soon!
- Rating 2.010/27/16I'm sure you are looking for happy feedback , but I have sharply reduced the amount of times that I go to Denny's . Some-time back you saw fit to change the coffee that you use , people didn't like it . When I ask one manager about it ' he simple said it was a corporate decision , and that people would get use to it . Well they haven't , they just put up with it .
Now you have changed the pancakes . I am someone who likes strong Vanilla flavor , but You went too far and now the flavor is overbearing . I wonder did any of Corporate try these themselves , or just let a panel of taste testers do the job .
I think you need to send- no , go out in the field and try these changes , ( without giving advance notice )
I use to visit Denny's 3 to 4 time a week to eat not visit , now I go maybe 1 time a week . Also now if I am out on the road , I won't stop at Denny's I will take a chance on other places
I doubt this will change anything , but at-least I got to vent .Response from Denny's11/9/16Steve, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you didn't like our new pancakes. Your comments have been documented and forwarded to the members of our product development and marketing teams.
We understand that this apology won’t erase your unpleasant taste experience. We hope that you will give Denny’s another opportunity to serve you
- Rating 1.010/26/16I eat breakfast at Denny's just about every day, but I am just about ready to go elsewhere. The employees are very good and very pleasant. The status of the restaurant is another thing. This restaurant is under new ownership, and the heat/ air conditioner is new, but has not worked properly for a couple of months. The thermostat does not work, and it doesn't seem to get fixed. First it is freezing, then it gets hot. They are losing business because of it. I would think it would be a simple fix. If it can't be fixed, replace it. I have other complaints, but that is enough for now. Thank you.Response from Denny's11/9/16Emily, thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We are always disappointed to learn of circumstances or conditions that fall short of our expectations for quality guest service. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.
- Rating 5.010/26/16We love the restaurant, and eat there often, Since we were there last time,my wife was diagnosed with congestive heart failure (CHF), and has to avoid salt at all cost along with other things. It will be interesting to see how they can accommodate us. I would like to see several more Denny's in the Peoria area again someday.Response from Denny's11/9/16Tommy, thanks so much for providing feedback. Please ask the host or server for the Nutrition Guide that is available in all stores. We also have this on dennys.com.
If you have any other questions, please contact us and we will get you in touch with our Nutritionist. Our number is 1-800-733-6697 and we're available Mon-Fri
8:00am-8:00pm EST. Hope to see you again soon!