Denny’s W Hwy 50
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Hwy 50
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Hwy 50
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now with Denny’s On Demand New! Online Ordering your diner favorites are at your fingertips. Just click to order and pick up on the go. And in select locations, we even deliver. So you can enjoy Denny’s fluffy pancakes and 100% beef burgers on your time, wherever you want. So, visit dennys.com or download the mobile app and start your online ordering experience today.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●15% OFF Military Discount
- ●20% OFF for Veterans/Military every Thursday
- ●15% OFF AARP Discount
- Rating 5.010/29/16As always an excellent experience!
- Rating 4.010/28/16The servers are nice and attentive. The place is clean. Some hostesses do not know how to prioritize and it is sometimes haphazard when attempting to get sat at a table.Response from Denny's11/17/16DeAnna, thanks for the comments. We will use your feedback to help improve service at this location.
- Rating 5.010/28/16We go toDennys after church on Sunday with our friends. They know who we are when we come in the door. Good service.Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for the feedback, Carol. So happy to hear your experiences have been positive!
- Rating 3.010/27/16Since you guys remodel the restaurant service has change. The cooks are so slow, the waitresses are slow, manager sucks and the food should be much better. I have visit the restaurant four times because of friends. I use to visit at least 4 to 5 times a month with family.
- Rating 5.010/27/16Grrrrrrrrrrreat!!!!!!!!!Response from Denny's11/15/16Thank youuuuuuuuu, Chrystal!
- Rating 4.010/27/16Awesome food and serviceResponse from Denny's11/17/16Thanks Marr!
- Rating 2.010/26/16Descent service