Denny’s S. Cicero Ave
|Monday - Friday|
Open 24 Hours
|Saturday - Sunday|
6:00 AM - 12:00 AM
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S. Cicero Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S. Cicero Ave
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.02/20/19Always good service
- Rating 3.012/19/18My food arrived and there was hair in my hashbrowns. I threw the entire meal away, but when I called in, they refunded the meal.
- Rating 4.012/18/18Everything good except the bacon. You should be embarrassed at the bacon you serve. I understand bacon is expensive but you would be better off not offering it at all...terrible...
- Rating 3.012/18/18Love the restaurant. The delivery is not good at all. First time I had a delivery it was burned. The second time it was the wrong sandwich. I brought the sandwich back which really works against the delivery pro was.
- Rating 5.012/11/18Excellent service
- Rating 5.012/11/18I enjoy the Denny’s in Oak Lawn Is, however, the delivery 3rd party company they are using is awful.
I have NO complaints about Denny’s food, service or the business itself...they are doing a wonderful job.
- Rating 5.011/7/18I love it!!
- Rating 4.011/6/18I love 5.99 out of your mind
- Rating 4.011/4/18Was Nabel to figure out how to use my AARP discount on an online order.
- Rating 5.010/30/18Hostess was friendly. Pick-up was very convinient! Thank you!
- Rating 3.010/17/18Good food, friendly wait staff, great options and fast service.
- Rating 5.08/14/18My service experience when dining at this location or ordering online has always been without any problem. The people are very polite and pleasant when servicing you ! The Customer service is Great at this Denny’s !
- Rating 1.07/11/18I ordered online and The food that awful and very cold and they gave me my order 1 hour later and the mail said me in 15 minutes was ready.
The restaurant need more people and organization
- Rating 5.07/5/18I've just began going to Denny's and I must say each experience have been a very pleasant one. From the food, to the greeters, waiters and waitresses they've all been Great !
- Rating 5.04/16/18I really like your service will most definitely go back.
- Rating 5.04/14/18Great service even when extremely busy
- Rating 5.03/14/18Great customer service
- Rating 5.03/14/18GREAT SERVICE AND CUSTOMER SATIFACTION, ALWAYS GREAT EXPERIENCE...
- Rating 4.03/6/18Love Denny's
- Rating 3.03/6/18My entree did not meet my expectations; they was very little vegetable with an smaller than usual portion. I feel like the cook rises to prepare my food and it was good to me at all. Very dissatisfied