Denny’s E. Dundee Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E. Dundee Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E. Dundee Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/8/18My order was ready as soon as I came in. Everything was great, thank you
- Rating 5.012/4/18Nice and friendly people.
And good food.
- Rating 5.011/8/18The food was ready in a timely matter and was good.
- Rating 1.09/25/18They added cinnamon to my French toast when I never asked for any so I wasn’t able to enjoy my food, I paid about $3 for a regular drink and the guy on the night shift gave me a soft drink in a kid small cup. Poor service and they gave me 2 sausage links instead of 4 when I damn near paid $4/$5 for 4 sausage links.
- Rating 1.08/28/18Worst experience ever. Called to place an order for pickup was Phone was placed on the desk for 20 minutes. Hung up tried to call back line was busy. Went online and ordered it took 2 hours to fill my order and then the food containers were mismatched and my eggs were squished and runny in the bottom container. This has to be the poorest customer service I have received to date.
- Rating 5.08/7/18Great seevice
- Rating 5.07/24/18all was so easy and goog I might add
- Rating 5.07/24/18Great service, friendly staff, dine in or delivery you can’t go wrong with the people in palatine
- Rating 5.07/17/18Awesome place to find Gluten free foods.
- Rating 1.07/11/18This Denny’s needs a lot of improvement! Used to love going to this Palatine location but it’s been really bad lately! Takes forever to be served! And the portions they give you is way too little for the price. Did an online order and they forgot to put all my food! Made it seem like they checked that everything was there but it wasn’t! So I had to make a double trip! Need to fix a lot! Servers are nice tho!
- Rating 4.04/16/18Was great.
- Rating 5.03/1/18This dennys is by far my fav, always freindly and fast, app needs a bit of work but otherwise great overall
- Rating 1.012/19/17The food was cold and the chips for the nachos was hard my husband food was cold wouldn't be coming back to this location anytime soon
- Rating 4.011/28/17Ordered your Thanksgiving meal. It was 20 min wait for pick up. Well packaged. Meal was very good, but the photo of the meal showed turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, broccoli, stuffing and cranberry sauce. I wondered as it had asked for my choices. So got potatoes and broccoli, but not stuffing and cranberry. Still, good dinner.
- Rating 4.011/28/17Everything was great except they forgot to give me the milkshake I had ordered.