Denny’s Timberlake Drive
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Timberlake Drive
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Timberlake Drive
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●15% OFF Military Discount
- ●20% OFF for Veterans/Military every Thursday
- ●15% OFF AARP Discount
- Rating 4.012/18/18After ordering online, the info showed it will be ready on certain time like 20 min. By the time I got there, the foods were not ready at all. Later I got my order at 20-25 min later with wonderful waitress. The positive part is that all foods were hot and excellent. I will try again and hope they can succeed on time.
- Rating 1.010/30/18Horrible service.
- Rating 4.010/25/18I really like the app. The home delivery feature is a bit off putting. I normally do my own pick ups being so close to this particular restaurant. Really fast otherwise.
- Rating 3.07/18/18Food was sitting on the counter when I arrived and I had to wait for 20 minutes for the lady to come over and hand it to me. Needless to say, our food was stone cold when we got home.
- Rating 1.07/11/18Messed up all my order.Forgot my 2 eggs and 2x bacon pieces and 1x link. Wish I checked it before I left .
- Rating 2.03/19/18The cashier was friendly but we should've checked or take out order before we left. There was no peanut butter cream on our pancakes which was the entire point of our order.
- Rating 4.02/27/18It was an experience. Ordered a to go order, didn't have bread to make the French toast I ordered. Ok, stuff happens....then was told they had no to-go kids are silverware. Waitresses and hostesses were wonderful, but corparate need to make sure their restaurants are well stocked!
- Rating 5.010/29/16Visited on a Thursday night and the place was pretty busy but the staff was very FAST and very FRIENDLY.
It was amazing too because there was a mix of young people with families, kids, babies, people in work clothes and elderly couples, and everyone was happy.
The food was AWESOME and very reasonably priced as usual.
Keep it up DENNY, you ARE truly what makes America Great NOW!
(you can use that slogan if you want, ha)
- Rating 4.010/28/16Love the new look.Response from Denny's11/17/16Glad you like our new updates! Thanks for the feedback.
- Rating 5.010/28/16My husband and I visit Denny's at least once a week mainly for breakfast and sometime a lunch and dinner.
Service and the staff are very attentive from the time you walk in until you leave. Makes you feel right at home.
G & MResponse from Denny's11/17/16We're so happy to hear that, Gertrude! Thanks for being such loyal guests.
- Rating 5.010/28/16Excellent food and serviceResponse from Denny's11/18/16Thanks for dining with us, Ken!
- Rating 5.010/27/16What a great Denny's! One never has to wait to be seated by the ALWAYS cheerful staff! Food arrives quickly, & ALWAYS is perfect! Thank you for ALWAYS being marvelous. Kudos!Response from Denny's11/16/16Wow! Thanks for the kind words, Daniel. We're super proud of our team and glad that others notice. We look forward to serving you again soon!
- Rating 4.010/27/16Great prices and good food.Response from Denny's11/18/16Thanks for dining with us, Linda!