Denny’s E State St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E State St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E State St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/30/18Feeling too lazy to cook wanted meatloaf ... ordered online sent my hubby to pick up. Quick Easy n Yummy!!!
- Rating 5.09/25/18Good was fresh fresh...and presentation was wonderful.
- Rating 5.08/29/18The food was delicious....fresh...and hot when it was delivered
- Rating 5.08/8/18Always great food and fast, friendly service. The staff is very friendly and curtious.
- Rating 5.08/7/18I have been very pleased with your food quality and quantity. I order online and have food delivered. Denny's is always packaged well to separate the items and to keep everything warm. I am a repeat customer for both breakfast and lunch.
- Rating 5.06/22/18Great 👍🏽
- Rating 5.04/9/18Ordering online is incredibly easy and you cannot beat the value! Dennys breakfast is the best!
- Rating 2.03/26/18The online ordering process was user friendly and easy to navigate. The issue I had was actually getting the food. When placing the order I was advised it would take 20-25 minutes. I arrived 20 minutes after placing my order and was told it would be at least another 20 minutes. I ended up waiting for another 40 minutes for my food. The staff was apologetic and kind but the length of time to get my food was outrageous. I could tell the order was rushed and the food was not what I was expecting.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Great!
- Rating 3.01/10/18Some of the food tasted like it was old (sitting under heat lamp) for a while and was tough. Pancakes were dry.
- Rating 2.012/12/17Food was ok. I ordered an hour and a half in advance because I was on my way to work. When I got there at the predetermined pick up time the food was still not ready. Had to wait another 18 minutes for my breakfast which probably only took 10 minutes to cook. The lady at t he counter was nice and apologized for the wait. I guess it is a good thing I assumed they would mess it up and gave myself a half hour buffer so I wasn't late to work.
- Rating 4.011/6/17I have ordered twice for pick up. The food was good but cold both times.