Denny’s Willowbrook Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Willowbrook Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Willowbrook Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.09/6/18I order from Denny's all the time, but this last order was ridiculous. I got to the restaurant right when it said my online order would be ready. I waited 10 minutes before someone even came over to help me and then about another 5 minutes waiting for my order. The fries were hot meaning they were just cooked while the sandwiches were room temperature. I also didn't get the marinara sauce that is supposed to come with the sandwiches (didn't realize until I got home). I usually experience good to great service at Denny's, so I'm not sure why this time was so different. The restuarant wasn't even busy when I was there to pick up my order.
- Rating 4.08/31/18Very good for 3 a.m. hunger
- Rating 4.08/29/18I placed and paid for the order online. I enjoyed the convenience, but I did have to wait more than 20 minutes.
- Rating 1.08/16/18would not recommend this location. the manager was unbelievably rude to her own staff and customers alike.
- Rating 5.07/16/18Denny's has been fantastic every time I have ordered online. It is extremely convenient and the website is easy to use! Fast and friendly service!
- Rating 2.07/3/18Hash browns were way under cooked, a order of French toast was missing, missing some bacon
- Rating 4.06/26/18business was ok
- Rating 3.04/16/18food was good I wish they would keep the food a lot hotter before you pick it up
- Rating 5.03/14/18Food was checked before giving to me and found to be incorrect they went in the back got the missing items and completed my order I appreciated the addition look and the correction
- Rating 5.03/6/18Good
- Rating 4.03/6/18Forgot to put in the syrup for the pancakes
- Rating 5.01/9/18I ordered Togo and when I entered I was greeted with a smile and a warm welcome. Food was fresh order was correct very good experience overall
- Rating 2.01/2/18This is for the location I was at in buckeye az off Watson road and the i-10. They forgot both meats on both meals. Was a joke. Made for a horrible breakfast
- Rating 5.012/28/17Food was ready for pickup when I arrived and it was warm and tasty.
- Rating 5.012/19/17Quick and courteous staff
- Rating 4.011/28/17The convenience and quality of the food is excellent. The website is great! The descriptions and pictures make it hard to choose!
- Rating 3.010/2/17In the past, I have enjoyed the food and service provided. However, my latest order was disappointing. The biscuit was hard and dry as though it was microwaved too long. The food seemed to have sat prepared for some time. The restaurant was out of the sausage that I ordered and was unable to refund my purchase. They did offer bacon instead but I did not want that. They offered a 20%off my next order but that would not have covered the cost of the hearty sausage I had already paid for. As I said, disappointing.
- Rating 4.09/25/17Good experience
- Rating 3.09/19/17I never get any syrup for my French toast. Very irritating. Asked for extra cream for my coffee and literally got 2. I guess I should start checking my bags before I leave.