Denny’s E. Lewis & Clark Parkway
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E. Lewis & Clark Parkway
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E. Lewis & Clark Parkway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.08/8/18The food was generally good, but they messed up our order and we received it incomplete and incorrect.
- Rating 2.08/7/18My food was cold, the eggs/cheese tasted chalky
- Rating 5.07/24/18Good food and convenient
- Rating 4.07/16/18Out of peosi 2nd day in a row
- Rating 2.07/12/18Was an additional 20 minutes after the qutoe. Not happy with packing all condiments not included.
- Rating 5.07/11/18Delicious and convenient
- Rating 4.07/3/18Everything in my carry out was very good. It included not only my food but Jelly, ketchup, and utensils.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Always great hot food.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Food was delicious.
- Rating 1.02/27/18I ordered orange juice and fruit with the rest of my order which I did not receive. On top of that the food was disgusting. The hashbrowns were not done at all.
- Rating 1.02/21/18My order was supposed to be ready in 20 min an hour and half later i asked for a refund because they were just starting to cook it. Very disappointed.
- Rating 1.01/17/18I placed an order through an email that I received stating that I would get a free build your own Slam breakfast after purchasing 1 carry out order. I placed and picked up the carry-out order but never received another email about the free breakfast.