Denny’s W. Commerce Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W. Commerce Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W. Commerce Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/16/18Everything was hot and delicious.
- Rating 2.03/6/18Ordered online, charged for items ordered only to find out when I went to pick up - this Denny’s didn’t offer everything I ordered. Don’t place items on menu if not available. Also, Denny’s used to offer trucker discounts but don’t any longer.
- Rating 2.02/22/18Every time I make an online order for this location, they get it horribly wrong. Ordering 2 burgers with no buns add bacon once got me 2 burgers with buns and bacon but one of the burgers was a veggie burger. Another time I ordered a Prime Cobb Salad without potato sticks. Wouldn't you know, the entire salad was loaded with potato sticks. I had a breakfast order, 4 over medium eggs, 2 ham, 1 order bacon, 1 order sausage. I got 2 eggs and 1 ham. That was it. The point of online ordering is to make it easy to get my food and leave. But, when they have to remake it anyways, what's the point?
- Rating 2.012/5/17Ordered online two burgers. one was supposed to come with queso cheese asked for it on the side and was not found in the bag. Also had a promo code for a free whole pie didn't get that either. Talked to the cook cause there wasn't a manager On duty he took my information said manager would call never got a call yet that was last week
- Rating 5.09/26/17What a wonderful experience! Will do this again!