Denny’s N Green River Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N Green River Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N Green River Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.04/16/18The food was cold and generic. I made a to go order for myself and my coworkers. I ordered a Trio Appetizer. The mozzarella sticks were cold and were served with spaghetti sauce instead of marinara sauce. The cheese quesadilla was cold and had barely any cheese on it with no salsa on the side because they forgot it. The Buffalo Chicken Strips had barely any sauce on them and were not served with the extra sauce i requested. I also ordered strawberry pancake bites and they were not served with the cream cheese sauce. I mean how else could you have messed up?!
- Rating 5.02/21/18Very good and it was still warm!
- Rating 1.02/1/18Super disappointed in my order. It was cold when I picked it up. I guess I’ll go to ihop
- Rating 1.01/2/18Didn’t like the food that much. Wrap had too much pepper.
Also the promo code wasn’t working online despite the dates for the free pie and no one honored that. Because of false advertising I will not be back.
- Rating 2.012/27/17Items were missing and food was cold. When you order online/Togo the food should kept warm somehow. Also a notification that your food is ready.
- Rating 5.012/19/17Great food at great prices. Food was ready as promised
- Rating 5.012/12/17Wonderful the server Cat was wonderful every time she has help us she was wonderful. Can't wait to go back to see her agin
- Rating 3.012/5/17Food tasted great. Container of ranch had little in it for how big the salad
- Rating 1.012/5/17Changed prices to high. Ordered takeout cashier bugged for tip. Was offended what did she do for a tip. Won't be back.
- Rating 3.010/11/17Two times I've ordered food something has been forgotten.
- Rating 5.010/2/17Everything was awesome.
- Rating 3.09/8/17I love Denny's and normally have a good visit, however this trip wasn't the best. The strawberries and cream were not on my pancakes and the store was out of bags and utensils. I work food, I know you run out of things, that's ok. But forgotten strawberries and cream? The manager was apologetic for being out of things and was quite pleasant. Of course I'll be back, maybe just not at midnight lol
- Rating 5.08/28/17excellent food
- Rating 5.08/21/17Great food and prices.
- Rating 1.08/17/17Placed my order online, it gave me a time when to pick it up. When I arrived at the store they did not have my orde ready and could not find it. Was also missing items from my order and my fries were cold