Denny’s Weston Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Weston Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Weston Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.03/20/18My last 2 meals were very disappointing. The first one was take out order for your new Dulce De Leche pancakes .They were nothing like advertised. Instead of the topping being speed all over it was in 3 small globes no bigger than a quarter. the whipped cream had fallen into a watery flop and bacon wasn't crisp,I ordered extra crisp.
The second meal was in store. My friend and I stood for quite a while with out being acknowledged so we seated ourselves. Table was cleared but not wiped down. We talked for 10 minutes without menus, water or Waitress. I Wouldn't have Been so Peeved but 3 tables That Came In After Us received menus and their orders way before our orders were taken. Waitress seemed as though we were bothering her. Had to ask for refills. What once was my favorite neighborhood breakfast place is tainted.
- Rating 1.01/30/18Id give less than one star if it were an option. To go order was foul. Side of broccoli was maybe 4 cold pieces.... potatoes had a hair in them... youll have to ask the dog how he liked the steak—there was zero chance I was eating any of it.
I tweeted out pics immediately. I hope folks steer clear of this location.
- Rating 5.01/9/18Ordered online and everything was perfect.. staff was friendly
- Rating 5.012/5/17Service was amazing. I placed my order online and within 20 minutes it was ready. I was greeted immediately upon entrance and taken care of by several team members working simultaneously. Each were friendly and up beat. Great job. KUDOS
- Rating 1.011/29/17Worst food and service I have ever had from Denny's. Will never eat there again.
- Rating 1.011/20/17I was told my food would be ready by a certain time, but when I arrived I had to so wait an additional 20 minutes because I was told it was not ready. When I got home with my order my food was ice cold, and I live less than a mile away from this location. I was missing the tortillas that went with one item, and the sandwiches had been made on the wrong bread. I usually go here but with the frequent mess ups lately not anymore.
- Rating 4.010/26/17Excellent service.
- Rating 5.010/2/17Best service around town. Whether fibbing in or take out.
- Rating 5.08/29/17Order was done right on time. All of the meals were delicious!