Denny’s Jack Carnes Way, N
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Jack Carnes Way, N
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Jack Carnes Way, N
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.09/21/17Online ordering was easy and server was nice at pickup. Burger was still bright pink all the way through. Couldn't eat it.
- Rating 2.09/12/17Food was okay but did not receive 1 of my sides that I ordered and paid for. Red potatoes were not good. Order was an online order and when I picked it up, they did not have bags so it was put in a box that had contained syrup. Did not realize that there was syrup on the bottom of the box until I got it out of my car & there was syrup all over my passenger seat.
- Rating 1.09/11/17Our to go food was sitting on the floor when we got there, the cashier wad rude and refused to validate a coupon be cause she didn't know how and then once we got home there wad food missing! Horrible experience!
- Rating 1.08/29/17It was one of the worst experiences I have ever had at ANY restaurant.
We had carry out. We received less than half of what we ordered and what we did get was aweful. It took over an hour and a half. We won't be getting take out thier ever again.
They did apologize and return our money but my husband and daughter still had nothing to eat that evening.
- Rating 2.08/29/17Service at the front desk is slow and uncoordinated.