Denny’s S Park Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Park Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Park Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.09/10/18I asked for butter and was told it was in there but it was sour cream
- Rating 5.09/5/18That was too easy....
- Rating 1.06/27/18Unfortunately the food was not cooked all the way. It was not ready when I picked it up which was fine they were a tad busy I suppose.. forgot alot of items. Had to tell them 4 times what else was needed. But hash browns we're hard still. Had to cook them more when I got home. My sandwich toast was burnt and the turkey was cold. Wasn't a pleasant experience.
- Rating 5.06/24/18The employees were so nice & waited on me very quickly & professionally!! I live in Whiteland but refuse to go to the Denny's at the Flying J in Whiteland anymore. It's not the location. It's their employees at night. Their night employees are alfwul, lazy & rude people. I will now bring my business to the Denny's in Greenwood.
- Rating 5.04/9/18Ordered to go, everything was prepared great and was ready in 15 mins.
- Rating 5.03/14/18Love the food and the service
- Rating 4.03/6/18the pot roast was cold and not made properly... the pancake hush puppies were fried to long
- Rating 3.03/6/18The food was not as great of quality as it usually is. It may have been due to it being so busy, I’m not sure. I will still return though! We have had great experiences every single time in the past!
- Rating 5.02/27/18Tasty food and always ready quickly.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Always have had great results with out meals, whether carry out or in restaurant.
- Rating 4.01/12/18They forgot two over medium eggs but aside from that everything was great.
- Rating 3.010/16/17Eggs taste a little to oily
- Rating 1.09/12/17order online when I went to pick up my order was not ready, and the attendant had his feet on the counter,
- Rating 4.09/5/17I'm a nurse and I work nights. I order online all the time and 9 times out of 10 my food is ready when I get there. No complaints. I have trouble with other locations but this one is good.