Denny’s East 181st Street
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s East 181st Street
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s East 181st Street
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/7/18Everyone that works here is great. Food is always good, even when something is not quite right, they will take care of it immediately. Tom is my favorite cook, when he’s cooking food is always on point! Will definitely keep coming back.
- Rating 4.010/26/18All is well
- Rating 3.08/12/18Never got my refund
- Rating 4.06/26/18Everything was good, I was just bummed that the cheddar mashed potatoes were replaced with red skin mashed potatoes. That was hands down my favorite side.
- Rating 1.03/14/18Worse service hostess lied an waitresses were not hospitable an I asked for my money back after ordering online an waiting 20 minutes to pick up order an then waited 20 minutes to be told my order was up to well 20 more minutes they couldn't give me a refund. Manger on duty was useless as other waitress that stood around an did nothing while guys in back only two were cooking orders for people that had already left. I am still awaiting my refund an resolution from this!!
- Rating 2.01/31/18Two of the items ordered were missing food that accordi g to the description was suppose to come with it. This wasn't found out until I was back in my truck and 140 miles away. Past experience at previous Denny's was good so I expected the same. Next time I'll unpack all the food and double check behind them.
- Rating 5.09/11/17Great Service. Food was hot and tasty. Staff was warm and prompt. Will come back again.