Denny’s E 82nd St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E 82nd St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E 82nd St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.08/21/18Good
- Rating 4.04/16/18When I went in to pick-up my order, there was confusion. First, the person waiting on me at the register was new and didn't know how to handle the transaction. She went to the station by the pick-up area and yelled at a manager to take care of me. He came to the counter and asked me if I needed a table for one. I told him I had an order for pick-up. He couldn't find the ticket and yelled at the first lady to ask her where my ticket was. The situation was finally resolved and I left with my food. The other thing was that I asked for a cup of mayonnaise when I ordered online. It was missing from the bag and had to be retrieved. In all fairness, there was a "Help Wanted" sign in the window. Also, this is the first time I have ever had any kind of a situation when ordering online. I can only assume this was an isolated occurrence and not a common one.
- Rating 3.03/14/18food delivery took an hour originally said 27 mins which is fair you figure 10/15 mins to make by the time its done delivery is there to pick up and 15 to deliver so about 30 mins to customer.didn't work that way and food items were missing and cold.All that for a $15 delivery fee plus additional tip.If there is a next time Ill dine in
- Rating 1.012/27/17unable to leave one-star review.
the ladies seemed to go out of their way to ignore everyone who was waiting. my order was almost 40 minutes late because it just sat in the window
- Rating 3.08/17/17I was there within 15 minutes of ordering and I waited for almost 30, just to find out that my food was done and they didn't ask me to see if it was mine. My drink was watered down and I had to freeze my ice cream because it was so melted.