Denny’s Crawfordsville Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Crawfordsville Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Crawfordsville Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.08/8/18They never even deliver the food to me we waited and waited and they never showed up so basically I paid $16 and something for nothing they never even gave me a refund
- Rating 4.07/16/18Dennys is great but door dash is not door dash sucks
- Rating 5.07/16/18Wonderful service
- Rating 2.06/27/18When I arrived at the restaurant to retrieve my purchase, there was an argument going on between an employee and what I assume was a manager/supervisor. Profanity was used and I was ignor d as other crew members watched the argument unfold. I had to say “excuse me” several times before I was acknowledged, I ordered 2 Superslams with all sausage, my sausage was over cooked for both orders, the rest of my food was ok. Customer service was horrible, the young man and woman who waited on me FINALLY appeared to be under the influence. I visit this location regularly during day hours and the service/food is excellent, however each late night visit is atrocious, I am reviewing now because I see a trend, the evening late night service is horrible and these employees are a disgrace to the good Denny’s reputation. By the wqy, the “supervisor” was equally unprofessional and using profanity. Please make some changes to this location during evening/early morning hours, or I will no return and I will advise my 4,000 blog followers to do the same.
- Rating 1.04/4/18I stop going because it takes way over an hour to get your food. I order on line. im always greeted by customers outside saying dont waste your time going in there because we been waiting for our food for over an hour now.
- Rating 1.03/26/18Only leaving 1 star because I have to. Ordered online, went in 10 minutes passed promise time. Food was not even started yet. Store was not busy at all, staff was yelling/screaming at each other in the kitchen. Very inappropriate! Food was not correct. Will not be coming back
- Rating 5.03/15/18I have no complaints
- Rating 2.03/14/18Didn't get my other beef skewer on my pervious order along with the strawberry topping for my specific order of pancakes.
- Rating 1.03/6/18The quality of the food is not what it used to be.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Everything was made to order. Staff is friendly and fast. Thank you.
- Rating 5.01/3/18Fast and courteous and always double check for accuracy. I usually order online and pay online and the food is normally ready by the time I get there. There has only been one delay since I have been doing my own ordering this way. Overall pretty pleased with the app and with the service.
- Rating 4.012/28/17Very fast service beyond the 1 time I ordered a desert an didn't receive it after I paid for it online.... The other times my orders were correct an fast an the service was great.... An my kids love to eat here good job I'm a happy customer......
- Rating 1.012/28/17Used online ordering for the first time. Ordered at 9:56 pm with estimated pick up time of 10:16pm per the email. My husband got stuck in traffic for about 15 minutes and arrived at the restaurant at 10:40pm. Order was not ready and informed it would be another 20 minutes. Order had to be repeated to employees several times. Was informed that refund would have to wait till next day. I called the next morning and the GM did in fact already refund our money. Won’t use this service again.
- Rating 5.012/7/17I love the ordering online because it's quick fast and easy and when I get there the servers are very nice overall I like everything no complaints here!!
- Rating 1.011/29/17Ooooooo
- Rating 5.011/7/17.
- Rating 5.010/26/17Online ordering is great.
- Rating 2.010/10/17My food was not done on time and part of my order was not included.
- Rating 4.09/11/17Food was great. Server could have provided better customer service.
- Rating 5.09/11/17Food is always good and fresh.