Denny’s N Michigan Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N Michigan Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N Michigan Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.012/4/18Only because the food wasnt the best the pancakes were rubbery and the hashbrowns were burnt at the bottom.
- Rating 5.010/16/18Great service, super-quick turnaround for online ordering and great food. all -around awesome!
- Rating 1.09/11/18I ordered lunch to be delivered. through no fault of the restaurant my lunch was late getting to me. The restaurant did make an attempt to remake my food however they only made new fries but put my burger in the microwave which included my toppings also being heated. My tomatoes were extremely hot, lettuce was wilted and the mayo was hot. I was not satisfied with my lunch and would have like to have my burger remade instead of heated in the microwave.
- Rating 2.09/5/18I was given the wrong order
- Rating 5.08/28/18Allways fast and dependable service. On a busy work day. Your staff trurly is very professional and percise with orders.
- Rating 5.08/28/18Food was so good. I hadn't eaten here in years. They were incredibly yummy!
- Rating 1.08/24/18I have tried numerous times to get in touch with corp and management. I am still waiting for my refund for my horrible experience that lead to my son having a bad allergic reaction due to poor service and neglect! I have reported them to BBB and won that case. I expect a call ASAP!
- Rating 5.07/11/18Best customer service around! They always provide fast and very friendly service. Kudos to the managers on 8808 michigan road
- Rating 5.06/20/18Great service and great food. The staff prepared the food very great, the presentation was even better. Even tho the manager didn't know who Chewbacca was lol. Cashier was cute too.
- Rating 4.02/22/18My order was correct and hot upon arrival. Food was delicious. Service was adequate however there was only one wait staff person to assist the customers with orders online as well as guest coming into the restaurant which caused a little line to develop. I do commend the staff person for insuring persons of their wait time to be seated at the table while getting my order ready.
- Rating 3.02/21/18Food was good
- Rating 2.02/20/18I was terribly dismayed at delivery being offered as an option only to find out that Store does not offer that service.
- Rating 5.01/23/18The lady was nice giving me my food!
- Rating 1.01/11/18Canceled my order and was still was charged and now I have to wait for my refund to be figured out.
- Rating 1.08/30/17I ordered a Prime Rib Cobb Salad online. I picked it up and went straight to work. When I opened my bag, the salad was half the size of the one I had a few days prior dining in. I called back and the manager said she'd refund my money. When I asked if this would be a problem for potential future online orders she said it would be because of newly hired staff and improper to go salad containers. Haven't been back since. It's ashamed because I liked the Prime Rib salad so much I would have ordered it at least twice a week.