Denny’s S Keystone Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Keystone Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Keystone Ave
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.02/20/19The food was cold by the time door dash delivered it. Everything on Denny's was amazing, nothing a little microwave couldn't fix. I also realize that Denny''s couldn't get my order here, that Door dash was responsible for my 1 hr 1/2 wait for my 30 min. estimated wait time.
- Rating 5.012/19/18The food was great, cooked to order. No issues.
- Rating 5.012/18/18Quick service, free delivery and delicious food, it was great, thank you!
- Rating 4.012/11/18Great food but if you don't get all your food threw doordash or any of the other deliver services you will not get anything at all back not even your money. So if that happens I told you on here first.
- Rating 5.011/28/18The food was great !!! Not very many French fries now days and the plate .
- Rating 5.011/28/18Foods always good nice friendly service
- Rating 5.010/18/18Food was delicious and hot, the order was also correct.
- Rating 5.010/17/18Is a good
- Rating 2.010/16/18I got a bourbon bacon burger which I typically get. And it was made extremely poorly and very sloppy. The lettuce was terrible I wouldn't use it to feed my rabbit. Kinda disappointing because they usually do pretty good any time we order.
- Rating 5.010/16/18I always get good service and with a smile and friendly
- Rating 5.010/16/18Always great food for reasonable price
- Rating 5.010/9/18Speedy service, and great guest service.
- Rating 1.010/7/18I ordered online a Biscuits and Gravy with Scrambled Eggs and Hash Browns (Golden Brown Crunchy Not Soggy) $5.00, Mango Smoothie $2.50, 4 Sausage Links $3.89 and an order of 2 Bacon Strips $2.29. Order was promised ready at 10:00 P.M. I arrived at 10:05 P.M. and my order could not be found as I was repeating my order to the hostess she was scrambling around trying to put it together in the back along with the other ladies. As I got home my order looked like it had been sitting a while just thrown together and I had 1/2 a top of a Biscuit and a Hard Bottom Biscuit skimpy gravy on the side not even on the biscuit. I was displeased to the point of giving my food to the trash I didn't even want to deal with it again.
- Rating 5.010/5/18Fast service
- Rating 1.010/3/18If I were the GM of this store I would be ashamed of how my employees treat customers. I stood in the front of the restaurant for 10 minutes being completely ignored as I watched my to go order dying in the window. The girl who finally spoke to me was rude and stood right in front of me for 2-3 minutes with me staring at her before she finally did speak to me. This Denny’s has the worst service out of any I’ve been to. If it was possible to rate it with 0 stars I would, unfortunately they knew that’d be the most common response I feel so that’s not an option.
- Rating 4.09/20/18Pretty good, forgot one item I requested tho.
- Rating 2.09/6/18I return to this location often because the servers are great. Unfortunately the new server we had today was inattentive and got our order wrong. We had to ask for dressing for our salad and she never brought us water or refilled our coffee. We ate it anyway because it’s never a good idea to send food back. Perhaps she was just not having a good day. Our usual experience has always been excellent so this day was disappointing.
- Rating 5.09/5/18Always friendly service.
- Rating 4.08/14/18Prices have always been good at Denny’s but the online ordering option is great!
- Rating 5.08/11/18Great food