Denny’s S Keystone Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Keystone Ave
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Keystone Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.010/10/17I ordered online and it said it would be ready in 20mins so just to give them sometime to have it donei left my house 30mins after I ordered . I arrived & my food wasn't ready and i was waiting 15 more minutes. I had to remind the manager i had drinks with my order and when he handed me my orange juice you could see through it. I left without tasting it because i was irritated with the 45-50min wait. Yes it was extremely watered down and the food was cold even after waiting an extra 15mins. Really bad experience
- Rating 4.09/9/17Thank you for putting together my On-line order, and getting it right.
- Rating 5.08/28/17Quick, polite, tasty, and perfect!
- Rating 1.08/17/17My 2 meals was not great at all. Ordered 2 bfast slams meals and pancakes was burnt, too dark on one side. U could tell the flip the burnt side down. I was already home got it as take out. So just dealt with it and ate it. I am hoping to get better service. Usually they are pretty great about making my food but this time around must say I am disappointed
- Rating 1.08/17/17The last 2 times I have been there or ordered food online, your company has overcharged me. The food is good, the service was ok,?but I am seriously tired of having to dispute my overcharges. I will not be returning as a fine in customer or ordering online again.