Denny’s Kentucky Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Kentucky Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Kentucky Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.010/16/18Had better experiences. Missing several parts of meal.
- Rating 5.010/13/18Very friendly staff, delicious food with great prices!!
- Rating 5.09/21/18Excellent service and food
- Rating 1.09/10/18Porion was much smaller than what is served in the restaurant. Eggs were under cooked.
- Rating 5.09/5/18👍
- Rating 1.08/21/18Horrible service! They took 30 minutes to give me my food, and the server I believe her name was britney didn't let me speak with a manager. I am never ever going back to dennys period.
- Rating 4.08/8/18I love the customer service
- Rating 5.07/11/18Great customer service. Excellent food. Awesome place to eat
- Rating 5.07/3/18Very good place
- Rating 5.05/25/18Super great, and ready when I walked in!
- Rating 5.04/16/18Great food, prices, & customer service!! I’ve ordered online & love how easy it is, once it’s ready, I just pick it up and enjoy some delicious food!! Delicious French toast !!
- Rating 5.04/16/18Great pick up service as always
- Rating 4.04/16/18Service as usual was awesome! Ordered online and food was ready by the time I got there. It wasn't all bagged up tho cuz no one really knew how or where my order came from. Lol no big deal tho. Just not used to getting online orders maybe? Will still continue to go to dennys tho cuz the food is always wonderful and service is always friendly! Thanks for being awesome and feeding My family dennys!!
- Rating 5.04/9/18these people are always spot on and professional.
- Rating 3.03/26/18Order was wrong. Order French toast slam, eggs over easy and all bacon.
Got scrambled eggs and 2 pieces of bacon and 1 sausage.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Excellent food and service !!!
- Rating 5.03/6/18My order was correct. all the food was good and prepared right .
- Rating 1.03/6/18Horrible experience! I want a refund
- Rating 5.01/17/18Excellent as usual
- Rating 4.012/19/17I only used the online ordering and carry-out, but the food was just as I had hoped. I've recently had two mediocre Super Birds in a row across town, and was starting to wonder if it was the chef, or if they had just changed the item. But the Super Bird that I got from this Denny's was as delicious as I remember. My wife got the Zesty Nachos (which they forgot to add the extra sour cream, until I asked when I didn't see it - and they were happy to get it for me), and my son quickly devoured his chocolate chip pancakes and bacon. The only other thing missing was utensils (which I don't know if they normally include for carry-out), but since we were eating at home, it was no problem. Thank you for a good experience, Denny's! We'll be back!