Denny’s Kentucky Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Kentucky Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Kentucky Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/16/18Great food, prices, & customer service!! I’ve ordered online & love how easy it is, once it’s ready, I just pick it up and enjoy some delicious food!! Delicious French toast !!
- Rating 5.04/16/18Great pick up service as always
- Rating 4.04/16/18Service as usual was awesome! Ordered online and food was ready by the time I got there. It wasn't all bagged up tho cuz no one really knew how or where my order came from. Lol no big deal tho. Just not used to getting online orders maybe? Will still continue to go to dennys tho cuz the food is always wonderful and service is always friendly! Thanks for being awesome and feeding My family dennys!!
- Rating 5.04/9/18these people are always spot on and professional.
- Rating 3.03/26/18Order was wrong. Order French toast slam, eggs over easy and all bacon.
Got scrambled eggs and 2 pieces of bacon and 1 sausage.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Excellent food and service !!!
- Rating 5.03/6/18My order was correct. all the food was good and prepared right .
- Rating 1.03/6/18Horrible experience! I want a refund
- Rating 5.01/17/18Excellent as usual
- Rating 4.012/19/17I only used the online ordering and carry-out, but the food was just as I had hoped. I've recently had two mediocre Super Birds in a row across town, and was starting to wonder if it was the chef, or if they had just changed the item. But the Super Bird that I got from this Denny's was as delicious as I remember. My wife got the Zesty Nachos (which they forgot to add the extra sour cream, until I asked when I didn't see it - and they were happy to get it for me), and my son quickly devoured his chocolate chip pancakes and bacon. The only other thing missing was utensils (which I don't know if they normally include for carry-out), but since we were eating at home, it was no problem. Thank you for a good experience, Denny's! We'll be back!
- Rating 5.012/14/17Fast and friendly!
- Rating 3.012/12/17They are ok
- Rating 3.011/20/17Dine in Love it
Carry Out not so much... Portions are 1/2 if I get when dinning in
- Rating 4.09/25/17Good food, quick service.
- Rating 5.09/25/17We do not eat at Denny's often; however, there is a Denny's conveniently on my way home. I decided to place an order online, and pick up on the way home. The staff was friendly, and the order was right and very tasty.
I will definitely use the online ordering again.
- Rating 5.09/6/17Courtney was the one who took our order and I think she said Miguel cooked. Both was wonderful service. Thank you for proper service and great food!!!!
- Rating 5.08/28/17Great service! I love they have a large selection of gluten free menu items that taste great!
- Rating 5.08/17/17Food was ready when I arrived and order was double checked to insure everything was correct.