Denny’s Newton St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Newton St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Newton St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.011/6/18I typically order online from Denny's 2-3 times / month. In the past I have had positive experiences but the last three (3) times I have ordered at the Jasper Denny's I have had problems. Once I stood at the entrance over 10 minutes before anyone came to greet me and get my food. Another recent time my order was wrong. Then on November 5, I walked in and watched a man walk out with an order. I was greeted and told them what my name and online order was. They couldn't find my order anywhere. After 5 minutes of trying to find it, the man who had left with an order (as I was walking in) returned and told them he was given the wrong order. They looked at the bag and realized it was mine so they handed it to me and walked off. Who knows what the man who left the restaurant with my order had done with it before returning. Very disappointing.
- Rating 5.010/28/18Delicioso!
- Rating 1.010/3/18I love our denny's and it wasn't super busy but there were only 4 servers there and I stood at the desk for a long time waiting for someone to recognize me. I did see where a couple came in and left when no one took notice that there were people waiting to be seated. When I finally got my order my food was cold. Not too happy with this ordering online!
- Rating 5.08/21/18Excellent service.
- Rating 4.04/9/18Everything was good besides not having my fruit with my slam. Other wise it was all delicious.
- Rating 5.010/11/17The food was amazing. Service was fast.
- Rating 5.09/19/17Always great!
- Rating 3.08/29/17The avocados on my salad were VERY brown. I would rather you have just left them off.
The last 2 times I ordered the salad it was much larger than the last time I ordered it.
- Rating 5.08/17/17The new online service is amazing!
- Rating 1.08/14/17Service & food were both terrible,won't be ordering online again.