Denny’s Newton St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Newton St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Newton St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/19/18I ordered take out. Everything was very good. The food was cooked well and not 1 item was wrong on my order.
Denny's usually has been pretty good most of the time, once in a while there is something to throw off the experiance but they will fix it, and it can happen anywhere.
The take out ordering system works good too.
- Rating 1.012/11/18Food wasn't ready when requested (ordered at 3:41 pm to have ready at 6:15pm) still had to wait 10 mins for them to get the nachos ready. My mozz sticks were cold. I left the restaurant went to McDonald's for my kids food. Happened to check my bag and my soup wasn't in with my order. I called Denny's to tell them. They said it would be ready when I got back there in 5 mins. I still had to wait another 5 mins to get my soup as it wasn't ready like said. I was very unhappy with the service and the quality of the food.
- Rating 4.011/29/18Forgot my tortillas :'(
- Rating 1.011/29/18Had a simple breakfast order for carry-out. Came after the 20 minutes that I was told, and they had no idea there had been an order. They said they don't always get the online orders. They then went to prepare it, and when we got it home, it was all cold and just simply gross. Could not eat it. Called the restaurant and would have liked a refund but was told a coupon for a free meal would be it. They were supposed to have mailed it, but have never seen it. Still think a refund would have been appropriate after having to wait for food we couldn't even eat.
- Rating 1.011/6/18I typically order online from Denny's 2-3 times / month. In the past I have had positive experiences but the last three (3) times I have ordered at the Jasper Denny's I have had problems. Once I stood at the entrance over 10 minutes before anyone came to greet me and get my food. Another recent time my order was wrong. Then on November 5, I walked in and watched a man walk out with an order. I was greeted and told them what my name and online order was. They couldn't find my order anywhere. After 5 minutes of trying to find it, the man who had left with an order (as I was walking in) returned and told them he was given the wrong order. They looked at the bag and realized it was mine so they handed it to me and walked off. Who knows what the man who left the restaurant with my order had done with it before returning. Very disappointing.
- Rating 5.010/28/18Delicioso!
- Rating 1.010/3/18I love our denny's and it wasn't super busy but there were only 4 servers there and I stood at the desk for a long time waiting for someone to recognize me. I did see where a couple came in and left when no one took notice that there were people waiting to be seated. When I finally got my order my food was cold. Not too happy with this ordering online!
- Rating 5.08/21/18Excellent service.
- Rating 4.04/9/18Everything was good besides not having my fruit with my slam. Other wise it was all delicious.
- Rating 5.010/11/17The food was amazing. Service was fast.
- Rating 5.09/19/17Always great!
- Rating 3.08/29/17The avocados on my salad were VERY brown. I would rather you have just left them off.
The last 2 times I ordered the salad it was much larger than the last time I ordered it.
- Rating 5.08/17/17The new online service is amazing!
- Rating 1.08/14/17Service & food were both terrible,won't be ordering online again.