Denny’s W South St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W South St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W South St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/21/19My family and I go to Denny’s at least once a week. Service is always good and food is wonderful.
- Rating 4.03/14/19Very good.
- Rating 2.012/4/18My eggs were uncooked. And when I got there to pickup my to go order. They offered the man in front of me a veterans or police/fireman discount. Great wonderful! But the man in front of me says “I am a plumber, does that count?” They said sure and give him the discount. But when I asked for the discount and handed them my veterans I’d card. They said I couldn’t have it because I got a to go order.
- Rating 4.011/6/18Good food.
- Rating 1.010/3/18I orderd online and it said my food would be ready at 8:04 pm. I arrived at 8:06 and no one was at the front counter. They acted like they hadn't even started preparing my food. They told me it would be 10 minutes, and that turned into another 30 minutes. Meanwhile, as customers came in, the wait staff told them it would be 45-60 minutes before they would get food. Most of those patrons left, and some felt the staff was rude in the way they told them about the wait.
- Rating 5.08/23/18They've turned up the heat in the kitchen at Lebanon Dennys. Foods great with an amazing atmosphere. Try it and you'll love it too....
- Rating 5.01/31/18Excellent friendly service. Good food .