Denny’s E 81st St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E 81st St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E 81st St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.03/26/18Descent place to eat
- Rating 5.03/19/18The online process was very easy. When I arrived my food was ready and waiting at the register. There was no wait time and when I got home, the food was still hot & delicious.
- Rating 5.01/17/18The food is so very good and the people working there are wonderful..
- Rating 1.01/11/18My wife and I called in a pickup order on Christmas Day. I ordered the steak skewer skillet with extra potatoes, and my wife ordered a veggie omelet with a pancake, and also a waffle breakfast with home fries. My skillet cost me 16 dollars, and all I got was the steak pieces on a skewer. My wife’s veggie omelette was a bacon omelette, and we didn’t get any home fries, eggs, and a majority of our order. I paid just under 46 dollars for our food. And we received maybe 10 dollars worth of food. Not to mention the 10 dollar tip I gave the cashier, because they were busy. I know it was Christmas, but if you can’t handle the load, don’t be open. Thank you Monroeville Denny’s for taking my money, and leaving us hungry.