Denny’s South State Road 57
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s South State Road 57
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s South State Road 57
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.04/16/18Food was ready when I arrived. Hot, fresh, and the order complete.
I do think that you get a more correct order when it is placed online. I have had many instances where I called in the order, and it was wrong when I got home.
- Rating 5.04/4/18The food was very good and arrived on time. The waitress was very attentive and provided excellent service.
- Rating 1.01/23/18It took 1 hour and 45 minutes for 2 kids meal Dino chicken nuggets and fries and 2 shakes.....
- Rating 4.01/9/18Food was ready when we picked it up. As always, it was great!!!
- Rating 4.01/9/18The service has been so much better since the renovation.
- Rating 1.012/30/17My order wasn't right . Stuff I said I didn't want was on there. Your service is getting worse
- Rating 2.012/20/17Horrible I will not return I ordered online got there to pick my order up stood at the counter for 10 mins before walking to the kitchen to get someone then the lady was super rude as to why I stood there for 10 mins and was still not helped she made a girl offthexlock bring my order out when I opened my food stuff was missing there wasn’t certain things that was supposed to be on the food my sandwich was just tossed in there all messy definitely first time a Denny’s has let me down
- Rating 5.012/19/17Our meals are always ready when it is picked up and piping hot when we get home with it. The manager Angie always is friendly and goes above and beyond.😁
- Rating 5.012/13/17Love Danny's. Love the waitresses. They take their job every serious. Have always enjoyed everything I have eaten there. Love you 2,4,6 & 8 dollar menu.
- Rating 5.012/5/17Always great service from staff and management!
- Rating 1.010/19/17Service at this location is dreadful. The older waitresses don't care and the younger ones don't know enough.
- Rating 3.09/26/17Order was correct.
- Rating 1.09/5/17Something Is always undercooked & items missing from my order. Every single time!