Denny’s Melton Dr
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Melton Dr
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Melton Dr
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.09/5/18The food was okay, but this is the second time we have been missing items. Losing a whole stack of pancakes was such a bummer and no one likes to pay for things they don’t receive.
- Rating 1.07/16/18I was highly disappointed in my visit. They forgot half our food with carryout. I will never order take out again
- Rating 4.05/15/18I love the order for pickup feature! My food was ready right on time, and the quality was great. Not to mention the price is right on point. I will definitely be a repeat customer!
- Rating 5.04/16/18The wait was longer than the web said, but for such a large order, everything was perfect and worth the wait! The office plans to make it a regular occurrence.
- Rating 2.04/9/18They made us stand there for 15mins while my food was sitting in the window. By the time I got my food it was cold and we got home and we were missing stuff.
- Rating 4.01/29/18My experience with the Denny's on Melton Drive in Portage, Indiana has been excellent! I was staying closeby at a local motel and had the opportunity to order from this restaurant several times over the last week and every meal was delicious and fresh. Their service was excellent and their Gouda Bacon Cheeseburger is UNBEATABLE! Especially on Wednesday nights when they have Two For One Burger night!!
I even spoke with the manager on duty who was extremely friendly and professional. It had been a long time since I had eaten at a Denny's restaurant and I was very impressed with their menu. They have really STEPPED UP their game since I last ate there several years ago. I will be coming back to Denny's more often!
- Rating 1.01/23/18I ordered a grilled chicken skillet and it wasn’t what I order they made what they wanted make I had to work a 12hr shift I couldn’t call and tell them about my problem but I wouldn’t eat there again!
- Rating 5.010/17/17Always good service