Denny’s Lee Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Lee Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Lee Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.011/29/18I must say on this particular day I ordered online to pickup. When I arrived the food was ready for me and actually had everything that I asked for. Very impressed because that has never happened before. And the ladies working that day were awesome! Very polite and friendly and super helpful. Not sure but it almost seemed as if the restaurant was under new management. If so it was much needed and a great improvement. The restaurant was clean and well kept. Way to go team you really made a good impression that day and will be for sure back to pickup an online order real soon.
- Rating 2.011/7/18Food was awesome but we didnt get all that we ordered
- Rating 4.09/12/18Yes
- Rating 1.08/7/18Crappy service
- Rating 3.03/14/18Online order. Picked up and food was great. Did not have to-go silverware which made a bit of a challenge, but over all, good experience.
- Rating 5.01/9/18Order was ready when I arrived and staff was friendly.
- Rating 4.09/20/17Order online before I go to lunch, usually ready in 20 minutes as it says.