Denny’s S 3rd St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S 3rd St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S 3rd St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.02/27/18Ordered online, food was 30 minutes past pickup time before they had it ready. So waited about 50 minutes total for my food to be ready.
- Rating 5.02/22/18Perfect again and again! So i keep coming back again and again!
- Rating 5.02/3/18Breakfast was divine. Love the containers. pick up was quick and easy.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Ya-ba-daba delicious! Perfect ,fast, and priced right every time.
- Rating 4.01/23/18I have ordered online several times and it seems as if each time some thing is left out of my order - my drink, a desert, my sides. And I feel guilty when I have to ask for it even though I have already paid for it. There needs to be more communication between who ever receives the order and the staff out front who packages it up.
- Rating 2.012/19/17The food I received was good. I had ordered a T-bone steak with fries and vegetables with dipping sauce, a side salad, and used a promo code for a free pecan pie. Ordering online was easy and I left work on my lunch break to pick up the food. Being short on time, I didn't check the bag to make sure everything was there and made the mistake of assuming since the restaurant wasn't busy (there were only customers at one table) my order would be fine. I only received half of my meal - no vegetables, no salad, and no pie. I tried calling the restaurant several times and was never able to get through, only heard a busy signal. I will not be returning.
- Rating 5.012/19/17Always good, fast, & the price is right....
- Rating 4.011/20/17I have ordered takeout from this Dennys twice. Both times we've gotten our food, it looked like it was all just thrown in the containers and BOTH times we ordered a slice of pie and did not get it either times and we live too far from the restaurant to make a second trip back just for the pie. We love eating at Denny's but will most likely not ever order take out from y'all again.
- Rating 3.010/17/17Food was kind of cold when I arrived to pick it up and the two girls up front weren't very friendly
- Rating 5.010/10/17Always ready, hot, correct, and taste great! Price is right on! Denny's hitting a Grand Slam every time at bat, baby!
- Rating 5.010/10/17Great food. Much healthier than fast food for lunch at work at about the same price.
- Rating 1.09/12/17My food was cold they wldnt warm it i wanted refund they wldnt even do that
- Rating 1.09/6/17I ordered the " Build Your Own Chicken Wraps" on the website for a to-go order. Thankfully, I checked it before leaving. They did not include my sauce AND there was so little lettuce, I wold call it one SPRIG of lettuce on each wrap!! When I asked for more, one actual PIECE of lettuce was added to each wrap. It was so ridiculous, that I took before & after pictures. I would be happy to send them to you.
ALSO, it is ridiculous that your website won't work properly in Chrome!!