Denny’s Tuttle Creek Blvd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Tuttle Creek Blvd.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Tuttle Creek Blvd.
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.012/15/18Every time I come here to pick up my order they ALWAYS forget my drink I feel that they should have the hostess read back the order every time
- Rating 5.011/14/18Friendly service
- Rating 5.011/6/18Service was impeccable!!!
- Rating 4.010/16/18They forgot to include the toast for my meal, but otherwise everything was pretty good. The app is nice.
- Rating 5.09/10/18The denny's app was ver user friendly & i enjoyed the fast and quick service
- Rating 5.03/19/18Service was awesome and the food was ready exactly when we got there!
We walked in, got our food and walked out in less than 5 minutes.
I completely recomend useing the app!
- Rating 4.03/7/18Great food! Great service!!
- Rating 1.01/2/18Took longer than the expected time to be done we had to wait a extra 20min to total a hour just to get my order.
- Rating 1.010/12/17TErrible service. Rude cashier/server. The food was cold and tossed around in the to go boxes. She also did not have all the items I had paid for and whenever I said something she very told me that she wasn’t going to give me anything for free. I showed her my receipt and she just rudely went to get the items.
- Rating 1.010/3/17IF I could leave no starts I would. When I first arrived the place was empty. I had to yell out “hello, is anyone here?” For the lady to come out from the back. She handed me the bag without saying anything and quickly started rushing to the back. I looked in the bag and everything had been shoved into one bag. The plates were sideways and I noticed both smoothies I had ordered and payed for were not there. I stopped her to ask where the smithies were at and she said “there were none on the order. Don’t try and get something for free”. I pulled the receipt from the bag and told her I paid for two smoothies and I would like to have what I paid for. She didn’t say anything and went to the back. She came back out 15 minuets later with two smoothies. I was furious. When I got back to my hotel room my food was cold and scattered. One of the boxes had opened up and there was a mess at the bottom of the bag. This was not only the worst service I have ever received but the worst food. The next day when I called to speak to the manager the person who answered the phone said “the manager isnt here” and hung up. I called again later and same thing.