For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Metcalf
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Metcalf
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Private banquet room
- Rating 5.012/5/17GREAT service -- love the convenience!
- Rating 1.010/28/17I never ever complain, because I have worked in the food industry now going on 13 years. But the service and quality of food that I, my husband, and my friend received from this establishment was by far the worst I have ever received in my life.
My husband and I placed our order online and it made us pay beforehand and when we got there they didn't even have one of the items that was ordered and paid for. No one called us to inform us of this situation. Which honestly is ok. I understand that things run out. But when I got there I walk in and the woman does not offer me a refund nor is she even pleasant about telling me that an item I had already paid for they were out of. Instead she says in a rude way might I add, so we are out of the tatortots what do you want instead.
Not a good way to approach a very pregnant woman that is very hungry and had my mind set on the tator tots. But once again I have been there before so I brush it off and go to order a different appetizer. So I do and the woman tells the cooks and they argue with her about it. And it took them 17 minutes to make a small appetizer to replace the one that they did not have.
This is not including all the ridiculousness my friend had just trying to order her food.
So to put it all together. My food was very cold and not appetizing by any means by the time I got home and I didn't even get the food that I had ordered and paid for and had my mind set on.
I highly doubt that we will ever go back because service like that is not even worth it. We paid about 32 dollars for food that was terrible and the worst service in history.
- Rating 5.010/27/17Awesome
- Rating 4.09/19/17Good
- Rating 1.09/19/17This was the worst Denny's experience we've ever had. The food was all overcooked. The buns and burgers were both burned , so much that I didn't eat the buns and I had to cut off the outside edges of the burgers. The burgers were dry and gray in the middle. The bacon cheddar tots (one side and the ones we got in the appetizer) were overcooked and tough. And we got hash browns instead of more bacon cheddar tots with one of the burgers.
- Rating 5.09/11/17Easy online ordering system, food delivered fast, received everything we ordered and all the condiments and silverware and was hot like if we were sitting in the restaurant! Will for sure order again! Job well done!