Denny’s SW Topeka Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s SW Topeka Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s SW Topeka Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●NEWLY REMODELED COME AND CHECK IT OUT
- Rating 4.012/20/18We really enjoy our Denny's carryout. The burgers are always hot, fresh, and de-lish. I'm a repeat customer and will repeat the same repeating process of the original repeat. Keep the good food flying out the door. I love the online ordering too.😃
- Rating 1.012/12/18We were trying the delivery of Denny’s for the first time since it was advertised and we had a HORRENDOUS experience! Our order was late, semi cold and completely wrong! I attempted to call the store and was put on hold for 30 mins for a manager and was never helped. By time I had gotten ahold of someone and came to a solution, the manager was suppose to just refund the whole order. We are still waiting for the problem to be fixed and we will not be visiting this location again.
- Rating 5.08/26/18Food was great! Exactly how ordered enough butter and syrup. Staff very friendly. First time ordering online all went great!
- Rating 4.07/11/18My food is never ready when I'm there to pick it up. I also got left on hold for over 10 min trying to place a pick up order. My reason for 4 stars. They didnt even acknowledged me being left on hold.
- Rating 5.04/16/18This restaurant has great workers
- Rating 5.03/14/18I’ve ordered online twice now and both times have been absolutely great experiences! Food was ready when I got there to pick up and such a quick process, which is what I need with only half an hour for lunch!
- Rating 4.01/2/18The breakfast was great and the food was ready for pick up in 20 mins! I will definitely continue using their Order online option.
- Rating 1.012/27/17My order was wrong and cold. When I attempted to call and speak with someone the phone was never answered it just rang and rang. I will not be going back.
- Rating 5.012/19/17Quick fast and easy call it in pick it up thank u
- Rating 5.012/12/17Good
- Rating 5.012/5/17Good service
- Rating 1.012/5/17I always am missing something from my order, and it’s almost always messed up.
- Rating 5.011/28/17I have always had a positive visit or carry out from Denny's. I enjoy their food and will continue to eat there. Thank you Denny's!
- Rating 1.011/7/17I ordered online, and for whatever reason there was a problem with my debit card and I did not receive an email notification until I'd been sitting there for 45 minutes and at that point I went back up to the register and told them I'd just received the message telling me there was a problem. So I feel like there should have been a phone call made just to make sure the customer knows there was an issue. SO finally after sitting there for an hour and twenty minutes I received my food and when I got home, 1 order of pancakes was still raw in the middle, 1 lumberjack slam was to be all bacon no sausage and it had both, the eggs were to be overeasy which they were not and the other lumberjack slam was to have cheesy scrambled eggs and did not. Needless to say I paid full price for a meal and service I was more than dissatisfied with. This was the worst dining or online ordering experience I've ever had and I'm not too sure I will go back. Maybe I'll just take my business elsewhere.
- Rating 4.010/21/17Ordered online. Made it easy! Love dennys
- Rating 4.010/10/17Very convenient
- Rating 2.010/2/17Dont know but the girl who fixed my to go order dropped butter on the counter and was actually going to give it to us. Thank goodness another customer noticed my wife is pregnant.
- Rating 5.08/21/17Truly a life changing experience.