Denny’s State Route 180
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s State Route 180
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s State Route 180
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/18/18Excellent food and service, as always!! Thanks
- Rating 5.010/9/18Pancake perfection.
- Rating 5.09/21/18Food was great. Nice and hot and cooked right.
- Rating 5.09/10/18The young lady who went and got my food for me was very polite and informative
- Rating 5.04/7/18Great food and service as always
- Rating 5.01/2/18The food was prepared fairly quick and the staff was very kind.
- Rating 5.012/19/17Fast, easy, convenient!!!
- Rating 3.09/20/17Very small vegetable servings. Squash, zucchini and broccoli. Main entry size is always good, but the size of the sides is terrible. You do not get your moneys worth due to the small servings of vegetables. Take out service is great. Dining in, the service is very slow. Slow getting waited on, slow getting you food, slow refilling drinks, slow bringing check. We can not get in and out on our lunch hour. But staff is always very nice. They also have the smoking and non smoking in the same room. I hate that. Wish it was smoke free.